Friends with benefits

Which war did Obama start....and yes to Johnson.

Still in Iraq, still in Afghanistan (a conflict HE lost us by the way), bombing Libya and Yemen, ALMOST got us into Syria. And he's not even done yet.

Also, are you saying Vietnam was a MORAL war? Or am I misreading your yes?

Last edited:
Still in Iraq, still in Afghanistan (a conflict HE lost us by the way), bombing Libya and Yemen, ALMOST got us into Syria. And he's not even done yet.

Also, are you saying Vietnam was a MORAL war? Or am I misreading your yes?

I watched a TV programme about Afghanistan last night and everybody is shitting themselves over there knowing that the Taliban will be back and up to their old tricks as soon as the military moves out.

PiMP you must have been asleep when Reagan and W were President. If Carter couldn't handle the economy then W couldn't take a piss with out someone holding his dick for him and even then he'd need an instruction book.

Ya'll need to get over Carter. Yes, he was a mediocrity but he wasn't the towering example of incompetence that your messiah W was and for every mistake Carter made it ain't exactly hard to point out about 15 of W's fuck ups. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

???....you are obviously insane......the only president worse than Carter is Obama, unless perhaps it was Grant......

Worst president was John Tyler, because he burned the Whig Party and its platform, he committed treason when he joined the Congress of the CSA.

based on what, his turning the Carter economy around....I can see where a liberal like you would object to something like that.....

Figures you'd ignore everything except the economy.

The Enduring Lies of Ronald Reagan

"Fabrication, lying, cruel and counterproductive policies at home and abroad, bloating of the deficit, widening the gap between rich and poor: These are the Reagan legacy. As Republican candidates seek to wear his mantle, their Democratic opponents need to remind Americans exactly what they are putting on."

Figures you'd ignore everything except the economy.

The Enduring Lies of Ronald Reagan

"Fabrication, lying, cruel and counterproductive policies at home and abroad, bloating of the deficit, widening the gap between rich and poor: These are the Reagan legacy. As Republican candidates seek to wear his mantle, their Democratic opponents need to remind Americans exactly what they are putting on."

Ronald Reagan was a saint, a commanding leader, the gold standard of principled conservatism against whom all current and future Republicans should be measured.

works for me......

I'm in love with a woman who is married. She wants me as a fuck buddy and she is married (end robot voice)

I would have her tell her hubby, and if he approves then go wild.

Poly is the way to go!

But if you are in love with her, it isn't a "friends with benefits" situation, is it?

Back