Friends with benefits

I would have her tell her hubby, and if he approves then go wild.

Poly is the way to go!

But if you are in love with her, it isn't a "friends with benefits" situation, is it?

Touche'

I guess the love part comes with the fact that she is totally chill and understanding, not some drama queen. When I was going through my "issues" she was really supportive and actually very worried about me which is rare out here. I mean the friends with benefits part comes with the fact that she is married but wants to have sex with me without getting the divorce I guess. but to be honest I'm no homewrecker and I'm not cool about getting on another man's wife like that.

Touche'

I guess the love part comes with the fact that she is totally chill and understanding, not some drama queen. When I was going through my "issues" she was really supportive and actually very worried about me which is rare out here. I mean the friends with benefits part comes with the fact that she is married but wants to have sex with me without getting the divorce I guess. but to be honest I'm no homewrecker and I'm not cool about getting on another man's wife like that.

If she is looking for a "fuck buddy" then things are not all they should be. Tell her to ask her husband. You'd be surprised at the number of open marriages and poly relationships that are out there.

If she is looking for a "fuck buddy" then things are not all they should be. Tell her to ask her husband. You'd be surprised at the number of open marriages and poly relationships that are out there.

Sounds like you've had some experiences with that my friend. I'm not opposed to polyamorous relationships but I tend to think someone tends to fall in love and becomes jealous at some point. But I doubt her husband would go for it, I mean come on. This is how I look at it. Say he goes with it and we have a threesome or something and he sees that I'm hung like a horse and his wife is more pleasured by me than him (I guess her vagina would be the size of the grand canyon) I think there would be issues on that level. Not just that I could list a plethora of other issues.

Sounds like you've had some experiences with that my friend. I'm not opposed to polyamorous relationships but I tend to think someone tends to fall in love and becomes jealous at some point. But I doubt her husband would go for it, I mean come on. This is how I look at it. Say he goes with it and we have a threesome or something and he sees that I'm hung like a horse and his wife is more pleasured by me than him (I guess her vagina would be the size of the grand canyon) I think there would be issues on that level. Not just that I could list a plethora of other issues.

It is not for everyone. But, like I said, if she is looking outside the marriage then something is wrong.

Poly does not necessarily mean threesomes. It just means everyone knows what is going on. No lies and no cheating.

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about stretching her out. Women give birth. Look at a newborn's head sometime. Your dick ain't THAT big. lol

Trust is huge with me.

I could never fall in love with someone who was being unfaithful to their spouse because they could very well do it to me.

Trust is huge with me.

I could never fall in love with someone who was being unfaithful to their spouse because they could very well do it to me.

That is why I am saying what I am saying. If you tell her that the only way you will be her "fuck buddy" is if her husband knows about it, you are telling her that you want to jump her bones, but will not be a homewrecker or the "other man".

Or hell, just go find another woman and have some fun.

It is not for everyone. But, like I said, if she is looking outside the marriage then something is wrong.

Poly does not necessarily mean threesomes. It just means everyone knows what is going on. No lies and no cheating.

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about stretching her out. Women give birth. Look at a newborn's head sometime. Your dick ain't THAT big. lol

Mine is!

:3d:

That is why I am saying what I am saying. If you tell her that the only way you will be her "fuck buddy" is if her husband knows about it, you are telling her that you want to jump her bones, but will not be a homewrecker or the "other man".

Or hell, just go find another woman and have some fun.

Exactly, find someone else.

Epic comment of the day!

Trust is huge with me.

Which is understandable and I agree trust is everything to me as well. This is why I told her that this is not a good idea and that her love and all her desire ought to be for her husband, not me. Although I desire her, it's not my place to be the cause of infidelity nor would I want that on my conscious nor would I want Karma come to me one day.

:rofl2: You're so funny! I'm glad you're feeling better, it seems that way in your posts.

Back