From Freedom To Fascism

He hasn't. But it really is a facsinating video. The former IRS agents spoke volumes.
The Former Commissioner specifically. "You are going to take a decision by the Supreme Court and 'superimpose' it on the laws?"

I'm reasonable. It's these fucking totalitarian facists that are unreasonable. Did you see that guy sitting there lying and then saying "there is no escape" in yiddish. if you won't believe it right from their own damn mouths then when will you?
Did you notice he was speaking to a Jew. And what he said was "Nothing will help you."

I was impressed by Ron Paul in this film also.

And the current commissioner of the IRS, when asked "where is the law" went into a diatribe about how important taxes are and this and that, while patently avoiding the question.

The Lou Dobbs segment, the national ID, which I will refuse to get, the chips all that shit. What happened to this country? You now need permission from big brother for all kinds of shit. I believe that if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would be encouraging a revolution.

I was impressed by Ron Paul in this film also.

And the current commissioner of the IRS, when asked "where is the law" went into a diatribe about how important taxes are and this and that, while patently avoiding the question.

The Lou Dobbs segment, the national ID, which I will refuse to get, the chips all that shit. What happened to this country? You now need permission from big brother for all kinds of shit. I believe that if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would be encouraging a revolution.
lol. I was just coming in to say, "I was impressed by Ron Paul in this video."

Keep blaming them ? I place blame where blame is due. they were the ringleaders in this debacle. I also thingk the dems that bowed to the chicken little manipulation suck as well. Just not quite as badly as the ringleaders.

did you vote for Bush ? If so you enabled much of the NWO gloabalization mess you are so hot about.

I didn't actually. I didn't vote.

But you use this blame game to avoid discussing getting out of the situation.

You all do know that if a nuclear attack happens on the USA getting the IRS back on track is a higher priority than taking care of the injured don't you ?

I didn't actually. I didn't vote.

But you use this blame game to avoid discussing getting out of the situation.

My vote is the only way I can help to get us out of this situation. And you did not even use that tool ....
or use our consumer power, and you won't even stop buying chinese imports....

My vote is the only way I can help to get us out of this situation. And you did not even use that tool ....
or use our consumer power, and you won't even stop buying chinese imports....

No. You can quit presenting their fucked up plan as some sort of enlightenment, asshopper.

Back