From Freedom To Fascism

This is Arron Russo's film about the state of economic affairs and the marriage between big money, the federal reserve, the IRS, and the NWO.

I'm no Asshat, I'm a reasonable man, and this film freaked me out.

Has anyone else here seen it?

I would like to hear from anyone who has seen it. It is truly alarming and disturbing.

You can view it here:

http://www.peter-north. com.

Whoops, actually, here is the real link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...13&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I haven't seen it, but anyone who makes a video of a conspiracy between the NWO, the Federal Reserve, and the IRS, sounds like a snake oil salesman to me. There a lot of money to be made, catering to conspiracy theories. Its human nature to be attracted to them - and more importantly, its human nature to spend money on products from people who promote them.

The problems we face with regard to globalization, plutocracy, and oligarchy are right in front of our face, and well known. Well known issues regarding labor, wages, public interest, and the flow of capital to slave wage countries. Tin foil hat stuff just distracts us, and well as enriching the pockets of the cottage industry of conspiracy theory hucksters.

Anyway, this isn't meant as a slam. Just MO.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it, but anyone who makes a video of a conspiracy between the NWO, the Federal Reserve, and the IRS, sounds like a snake oil salesman to me. There a lot of money to be made, catering to conspiracy theories. Its human nature to be attracted to them - and more importantly, its human nature to spend money on products from people who promote them.

The problems we face with regard to globalization, plutocracy, and oligarchy are right in front of our face, and well known. Well known issues regarding labor, wages, public interest, and the flow of capital to slave wage countries. Tin foil hat stuff just distracts us, and well as enriching the pockets of the cottage industry of conspiracy theory hucksters.

It is free to watch, the full version and if you want to buy it, it only costs $1 he clearly isn't doing this for profit.

Don't be a moron. The insitutions mentioned are the backbone of the globalization, plutocrachy, and oligarchy you fear.

The international components these american institutions interface with are the World Bank, THe IMF, The WTO, and G8.

Last edited:

90% of this film comes straight from the horse's mouth.

If you haven't seen it, don't slam it. You might be surprised. Its free, take a couple of hours and watch it. Then your opinion will have a basis, until then it has none.

90% of this film comes straight from the horse's mouth.

If you haven't seen it, don't slam it. You might be surprised. Its free, take a couple of hours and watch it. Then your opinion will have a basis, until then it has none.

Dude, this is on Wiki, so its not a 100% guarantee that its true: but it sounds bad...This Russo dude claims he showed his film at the acclaimed Cannes Film festival - but according to NY Times all he did was set up an inflatable screen on the beach at Cannes, and showed it to a small group of people. The film itself wasn't on the Cannes Festival Billing.

Russo's promotional materials state that the film was shown at "Cannes" in France. As of July 31, 2006, the web site (at www.freedomtofascism.com) states:

America: Freedom to Fascism Opens to Standing Ovations at Cannes!
The international audience at Cannes as well as the European media has been fascinated by Russo’s fiery diatribe against the direction America is heading [ . . . ]

According to a New York Times article by David Cay Johnston on July 31, 2006, however, the film was not "on the program" at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival itself; Russo actually rented an inflatable screen and showed the film on the beach at the town of Cannes during the time of the film festival. The New York Times article states: "Photographs posted at one of Mr. Russo's Web sites depict an audience of fewer than 50 people spread out on a platform on the sand."[10]

Last edited:
Don't be a moron. The insitutions mentioned are the backbone of the globalization, plutocrachy, and oligarchy you fear.

The international components these american institutions interface with are the World Bank, THe IMF, The WTO, and G8.

First of all, anyone who uses the acronym NWO is suspect as a crackpot.

Second, calm down. The IRS and the Fed, exist only on paper. They're not "people", and they're not even animate objects. Their only an inanimate beaucratic entity that exists only on paper.

Its not institutions that are the threat. Institutions are only buearacratic tools that can be used for either ill or good. Depending on the interests they represent.

I mean, Sweden is a member of WTO. And Sweden is allegedly on of the most egalitarian and euntrepenuerial countries on the planet. I don't think Swedes are fretting about WTO taking over their country. Likewise, I'm sure Sweden has a revenue collection authority similar to IRS. Its just a tool. Its not, in and of itself, anything evil. Its just an organization that exists on paper.

I DO think some of our instutions have been corrupted by PEOPLE. Policitians that are bought and sold by speical interests, and use these institutions to promote the special interests, and not the public interests.

There's nothing inherently evil about inanimate institutions that simply exist on paper. Its the interests and people who use those institutions, and to what end.

First of all, anyone who uses the acronym NWO is suspect as a crackpot.

Second, calm down. The IRS and the Fed, exist only on paper. They're not "people", and they're not even animate objects. Their only an inanimate beaucratic entity that exists only on paper.
Their influence is immense you ignorant jackass. You're just an ignorant sot.
Its not institutions that are the threat. Institutions are only buearacratic tools that can be used for either ill or good. Depending on the interests they represent.
WHen the policies the institutions enforce are bad, they are, in fact, bad institutions. You're basically just a moronic idiot if you the the fed, irs, and all the other orgs have no influence or may in fact be good. Their very existence is premised on their intent to do harm, ultimately.
I mean, Sweden is a member of WTO. And Sweden is allegedly on of the most egalitarian and euntrepenuerial countries on the planet. I don't think Swedes are fretting about WTO taking over their country. Likewise, I'm sure Sweden has a revenue collection authority similar to IRS. Its just a tool. Its not, in and of itself, anything evil. Its just an organization that exists on paper.
WE have been the enforcer of the NWO since wwII. I think many are just realizing that the beast is set to destroy it's own people in time.
I DO think some of our instutions have been corrupted by PEOPLE. Policitians that are bought and sold by speical interests, and use these institutions to promote the special interests, and not the public interests.

There's nothing inherently evil about inanimate institutions that simply exist on paper. Its the interests and people who use those institutions, and to what end.

Everything's on paper. The laws, the constitution. We give things on paper actual force through enacting the written things into law and enforcing those laws.

You have gone completely retarded.

Last edited:
Dude, this is on Wiki, so its not a 100% guarantee that its true: but it sounds bad...This Russo dude claims he showed his film at the acclaimed Cannes Film festival - but according to NY Times all he did was set up an inflatable screen on the beach at Cannes, and showed it to a small group of people. The film itself wasn't on the Cannes Festival Billing.

I really don't care if he overblew his publicity on releasing the film. That's completely and utterly meaningless to me. Whar I would like to hear is what in his film is untrue, misleading, or a lie, because frankly, I HOPE its all bullshit. But it doesn't appear so, and I don't see how it could be painted as such. That's why I asked for opinions of people who saw it.

These people are not opposed to totalitarianism under any name, theocracy, atheist people's republic, Trade Federation syndicalism. Totalitarianism means they have to only bribe a few or even ONE leader to get monopoly contracts for services and products. They actually PREFER this. Competition and choice means they have to actually care what people think. They'd rather not go there.

I really don't care if he overblew his publicity on releasing the film. That's completely and utterly meaningless to me. Whar I would like to hear is what in his film is untrue, misleading, or a lie, because frankly, I HOPE its all bullshit. But it doesn't appear so, and I don't see how it could be painted as such. That's why I asked for opinions of people who saw it.

You gotta admit, its totally funny that he promotes this as a film that was shown at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, when in fact all he did was rent a screen and show it on the beach to a few people at Cannes. HaHa

I knew cypress was a fascist. Anyone who thinks che gueverra is some sort of hero has to be fucking sick.

This is a classic cry for attention. Sorry dude, I'm going back to ignoring you. Throwing temper tantrums like this, and stomping your feet on the ground is not an appropriate way to get the adult's attention.

You gotta admit, its totally funny that he promotes this as a film that was shown at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, when in fact all he did was rent a screen and show it on the beach to a few people at Cannes. HaHa

But its also immatterial, if even true.

I guess I will have to watch it, but I am so exhausted. I have been going through this same thing, for weeks, culminating in a confrontation tonight, about that film "loose change" in my group. We have this new member Eileen, who is driving me crazy. Just nuts. And she keeps insisting that she wants to bring these guys to our next meeting, they want to talk to us. And I'm like, look, i believe the adminstration had enough info to know something was coming down, and did nothing to stop it, but that's as far as I can go, and no, I don't think that 9/11 was "an inside job". And I dont' want these people at our meeting, because guess what? They are either fbi themselves, or being watched by the fbi. This nut Eileen is not going to be happy until we are all in jail, and she has a real attitude problem to boot.

anyway, even if it was an inside job, it will never be proved. I feel like this movie is going to be a lot like loose change, and I will watch it, but I'm too tired for it right now.

But its also immatterial, if even true.

The episode on the Cannes beach, brings images to mind of what I was talking about: The huckster who - for profit - peddles on people's love affair for wild conspiracy theories.

Not saying its true, but is a typical huckster behaviour ;)

Back