funny commercial

I can't believe they get away with the blatant sexism with those Dr. Pepper 10 commercials. It's so over the top, you'd think tons of people would get offended and pressure them to stop. It makes my head spin picturing mass outrage everytime I see them.

Like claim knowledge of ballistics.

I don't think a knowledge of ballistics is a macho endeavor. But the knowledge is certainly handy of your hobby is shooting and/or reloading.

But then, I don't recall ever telling anyone that they aren't a "real man" if they didn't do something.

I can't believe they get away with the blatant sexism with those Dr. Pepper 10 commercials. It's so over the top, you'd think tons of people would get offended and pressure them to stop. It makes my head spin picturing mass outrage everytime I see them.

It's post ironic humour.

No. If I bent over to pick up some spent casings the stalker would go all homo on me.

I am the stalker? lmao Project much? Have I asked you to post pics of your family? Have I asked you questions about your sex life? Have I tried to push your buttons? Have I tried to find out where you live?

Me indeed.

Holy fuck, not another six months of this shit. Can't you two meet up in the woods somewhere somewhere and go shoot something?

Explain how anyone is forcing you to read any of this? And considering the crap you have posted, the bickering between me and the NC Stalker is fairly tame.

Ha, look at the creepy stalker.

Mocking what you posted several years ago makes me a "creepy stalker"? lmao

Then quite a few people here are "creepy stalkers", because your post about giving a GPS location and hiding a metal box under a bridge with a phone number in it has been mocked by numerous people here.

It was almost as popular as Dixie's 1/3 nonsense.

Back