funny commercial

Remembering what was posted years ago and constantly bringing it up without provocation makes you a creepy stalker, yes. Still defending maineman the pervert?

Remembering what was posted years ago and constantly bringing it up without provocation makes you a creepy stalker, yes. Still defending maineman the pervert?

It has been brought up numerous times. That kind of hilarity sticks in the mind.

So how am I backpedaling? Hmmmm? I see you are, once again, wanting to divert the attention away from a claim you made.

But if you want to talk about stalking, lets see who has done what.....

Which of us posted pics of another poster's house without their permission?

Which of us has asked several times for the other to post or repost pics of their family?

Which of us has made claims that they knew the other one had been fired from his job?

Which of us has threatened to send online posts to another poster's real life congregation?

Which of us has asked the other one, several times, about their sexual habits?

It is quite obvious who the stalker here is. And everyone on this board knows it.

But if you want to talk about stalking, lets see who has done what.....

Which of us posted pics of another poster's house without their permission?

Which of us has asked several times for the other to post or repost pics of their family?

Which of us has made claims that they knew the other one had been fired from his job?

Which of us has threatened to send online posts to another poster's real life congregation?

Which of us has asked the other one, several times, about their sexual habits?

It is quite obvious who the stalker here is. And everyone on this board knows it.

Why do you even post comments to him, You need to let him die of starvation, he feeds off negative attention.

I am the stalker? lmao Project much? Have I asked you to post pics of your family? Have I asked you questions about your sex life? Have I tried to push your buttons? Have I tried to find out where you live?

Me indeed.

DY is a proven stalker. Watch out for him. He stalked me all over the internet. He found me, my children, my home, my work email address... He has threatened to come to my home and cut my throat. A seriously creepy guy, no doubt. Be careful about going down that road with him.

You know, just because I can't help myself, I am going to bust open this can of worms:

MAINEMAN NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG, EVER.

LOL!!!

Oh, we all know that no one is without sin...certainly not me, I will readily admit. The biggest mistakes I've ever made on the internet all involve getting into pissing contests with skunks like Dixie and toby and DY.

DY is a proven stalker. Watch out for him. He stalked me all over the internet. He found me, my children, my home, my work email address... He has threatened to come to my home and cut my throat. A seriously creepy guy, no doubt. Be careful about going down that road with him.

Queue the scary music now...

LOL!!!Oh, we all know that no one is without sin...certainly not me, I will readily admit. The biggest mistakes I've ever made on the internet all involve getting into pissing contests with skunks like Dixie and toby and DY.
I wouldn't lob Dixie and The Tobster in with DY. Dixie's heart is usually in the right place. Toby was harmless if overly silly and obnoxious. DY is pure evil.

Back