funny commercial

why am I not surprised that a nutless twit like you wouldn't have the balls to admit his crimes? Of course they are facts and we both know that there are plenty of folks here and on other sites that will confirm them. And again, if I amuse you, that means nothing to me, just as I am sure that you amusing me doesn't mean much to you... but you do, nonetheless. You are the biggest toughest badass internet stalker I have ever known... all hat, no cattle... all talk, no action.

Is this why you wanted to come back? Really?

I can't believe they get away with the blatant sexism with those Dr. Pepper 10 commercials. It's so over the top, you'd think tons of people would get offended and pressure them to stop. It makes my head spin picturing mass outrage everytime I see them.

Advertisers have been trying to sell diet soda's to men for a great deal of time now.

Personally, I almost never drink any non-diet soda. For one, I mostly just drink it for the caffeine. As well, it's not like normal Coca-Cola even tastes good, it makes me sick. I prefer the taste of Coke Zero or Diet Coke. Mmmm, Aspartame.

Back