funny commercial

We've been over this. The feds have usurped the Constitution and expanded government, thus cheated and lied. Lying to a liar or cheating a cheater is completely fair game.

Since you lie to the govt, that makes you a liar as well. So the same rule spies here.

And just as an FYI, I don't recall the 10 Commandments having an exception for other liars.

No he can't. He moved to Mexico knowing full well the restrictions on his freedom. He chose to lie and claim he had no gun with him. My my what would happen if the local authorities were made aware of this.

Ah, the ability to reach out and touch someone, far away in a foreign country, from the comfort of my desk.

No he can't. He moved to Mexico knowing full well the restrictions on his freedom. He chose to lie and claim he had no gun with him. My my what would happen if the local authorities were made aware of this.

Ah, the ability to reach out and touch someone, far away in a foreign country, from the comfort of my desk.

So his lies are sins and your lies are not? Lmao

That's hilarious. What was the biblical passage about a mote in an eye?

Do you really think the Mexican authorities are going to raid a private residence because they got a phone call from you? That is even funnier!

I'm fighting a battle against a large and formidable enemy that cheats and lies. I don't consider guerrilla tactics to be sins at all.

Now where did I put mainman's address?

Phone call? Meh. More like a letter with a CD of some of his more, say, imaginative writings. They don't like that shit there any more than they did in Maine. LOL

Looks like we have that in common.

Hardly. I have kept it to posts on a public forum.

I have no asked about your family, pried into your sex life, tried to contact you (or anyone who knows you) in real life, tried to find your home, or any of the other sick things you have done.

Now, if you could show where I ever "claimed" any such thing, you might have a point. I was never asked to make any affirmation whatsoever about the contents of my car. And we have all suspected you obtained a great deal of pleasure reaching out and touching stuff from the comfort of your desk.

Back