Gaad puts the boot in the Veep

Gaad zooks and forsooth!!! No one cares!!

The fear in Trump town is palpable. ‘Hey let’s post a bunch of misogynistic bullshit!!! ‘ Good job serendipshit. We are just laughing at you little pissants at this point. Appreciate you.

Do you even know who Gad Saad is? I somehow doubt it. You would do well to listen to the man, you might actually learn something. You certainly won't learn much from the Cackler.

Gad Saad is a Lebanese-Canadian Jewish evolutionary psychologist and Professor of marketing at John Molson School of Business. Saad writes for Psychology Today and has a YouTube channel called The Saad Truth.

This is her record in California, pretty abysmal to say the least.

He is a MARKETING PROFESSOR. He does not know shit about politics. LOL at you.

Someone on my grapevine said that Bush the Elder was the last qualified person to be made President, and I think this is right, but they are certainly getting worse generally.
What qualified him? Was it his ability to tell whoppers like "read my lips" when it was clear Reaganomics was failing and needed FIVE tax hikes?

Someone on my grapevine said that Bush the Elder was the last qualified person to be made President, and I think this is right, but they are certainly getting worse generally.
And Jimmy Carter was the last one with a shred of morality. Guess strong morals don't run a country right.

He's a nobody by comparison with Harris only sliming himself.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Gaad zooks and forsooth!!! No one cares!!

The fear in Trump town is palpable. ‘Hey let’s post a bunch of misogynistic bullshit!!! ‘ Good job serendipshit. We are just laughing at you little pissants at this point. Appreciate you.
:lolup: Moron thinks facts are misogynist.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

What qualified him? Was it his ability to tell whoppers like "read my lips" when it was clear Reaganomics was failing and needed FIVE tax hikes?
Most right wingers only talk about Reagan's big tax cut and never say a word about the 4 or 5 tax increases he did.
Have a nice day

Obama ran a clean administration. Trump had to pardon the leaders in his.
Only because Trump didn't sick his justice dept on anyone in the Obama criminal organization.

He was busy trying to fix the mess he was left with.

Stay tuned though I think he's learned some tricks since last time.

This is really why they fear him so much.

Back