Gabby was strangled.

Gabby Petito was strangled 3 to 4 weeks before her body was found in Wyoming
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/12/1045344198/gabby-petito-was-strangled

(scratching chin) I know that 'OwlWoman' was trying to talk her husband into getting a TravelTrailer and going around the country. I am now advising against this.
(somehow, ... I have this vision of 'OwlWoman' being left in a ravine, or bog, or some tar pit somewhere) :|

The Gabby Petito story is a very tragic event.

(scratching chin) I know that 'OwlWoman' was trying to talk her husband into getting a TravelTrailer and going around the country. I am now advising against this.
(somehow, ... I have this vision of 'OwlWoman' being left in a ravine, or bog, or some tar pit somewhere) :|
Are you indifferent or concerned?

No doubt all the misogynistic incels are masturbating right now.
Are you indifferent or concerned?

QED Hopefully you wiped off your hands before touching your keyboard, goat.

Where's RB and AssHatZombie?

Nah she'd perch on a tree somewhere with big eyes scoping out the surrounding.

She’s after my millions!

You dress up as Elvis. I’ll dress up at share.
Concentrate on his quality of life. He doesn’t
have much longer. I left and as I’m boarding
the plane, heading for a course at FIDM. I
receive the text. Your father has passed. Now
sit in the class and stay focused.

NELU!!! You see the security cameras. ;)

You’re not allowed to do that. 32 BJ We don’t play. An orphan tooten.

y

Well, since I posted it, I must be concerned.
Some time back Owl was talking about getting a TravelTrailer and traveling around the country.
There'd be a lot less of the bullshit drama on JPP if Owl got stuck in a bog and was never heard from again.

No doubt all the misogynistic incels are masturbating right now.

QED Hopefully you wiped off your hands before touching your keyboard, goat.

Where's RB and AssHatZombie?
You and Owl have to put the wheels back on your house when you move, shrimp boat captain.

At what point does the thief on the run become a suspect?

He is still being called a person of interest.
To avoid spooking the parents who are already spooked for having committed obstruction of justice is my best guess.

Let there be no doubt that our nation's law enforcement are actively looking for Brian as if he was the #1 Suspect in the murder of Gabby regardless what the fucking lawyers and politicians are calling it.

He is Tanner.

tfn5nkka61l31.jpg

You and Owl have to put the wheels back on your house when you move, shrimp boat captain.

Your jealousy of married couples is interesting, goat. Sooooo, after you were fired and your once promising career was capsized, is that when your wife left you alone on your boat, Captain Shrimp? Is that why you're jealous of married people, goat?

To avoid spooking the parents who are already spooked for having committed obstruction of justice is my best guess.

Let there be no doubt that our nation's law enforcement are actively looking for Brian as if he was the #1 Suspect in the murder of Gabby regardless what the fucking lawyers and politicians are calling it.

What is the difference between "suspect" and "person of interest"?

:bigthink:

Back