Gabby was strangled.

It's why US Infotainment is filled with tabloid bullshit.

It's why TLC, The Learning Channel, now shows reality TV bullshit. More profit that way.
Yep, it's why I no longer watch tv except for college FB, major championship golf and other big sporting events. I admit once googled this Gabby person and didn't even read it long enough to know squat. Some missing girl or something.
I remember when The Discovery Channel had great documentaries, MTV had cool music videos (vj's Martha Quinn, Mark Godman et al).
Thursday nights was The Cosby Show, Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court.

Yep, it's why I no longer watch tv except for college FB, major championship golf and other big sporting events. I admit once googled this Gabby person and didn't even read it long enough to know squat. Some missing girl or something.
I remember when The Discovery Channel had great documentaries, MTV had cool music videos (vj's Martha Quinn, Mark Godman et al).

Living in the past?

Yep, it's why I no longer watch tv except for college FB, major championship golf and other big sporting events. I admit once googled this Gabby person and didn't even read it long enough to know squat. Some missing girl or something.Be

Be it the Lindbergh baby or Gabby, there will always be a market for some cases over others. Some are only local, some get picked up nationally as those two do.

IMO, it all comes down to ratings because ratings are a measurement to use for profit. We're a capitalist society. This is one of the downsides....or freedoms, depending upon your POV.

WTF?

Your a weird piece of crap

Hey. There was a News Story. I posted it. Then ... I had a Vision. I remembered a fellow Poster talking about getting a TravelTrailer. And traveling around the country for a month or so.
I began putting 2 and 2 together here. I was trying to help.

Hey. There was a News Story. I posted it. Then ... I had a Vision. I remembered a fellow Poster talking about getting a TravelTrailer. And traveling around the country for a month or so.

Why don't you post on FB and Twitter warning millions of women?

And help you did...;)

Evil loves evil

And good loves good.

....then there's just those of us who love to rock!
giphy.gif

...although I've slowed down a bit the past five years.

Why don't you post on FB and Twitter warning millions of women?

Look. OwlWoman is Respected and Lo ..... uh.
OwlWoman is Re ... mmmmmmm.
Most of us here at JPP .... Hmmmm.
Some here at ... OK.
Look, I'm not trying to be a hero or look for thanks and appreciation. I saw 'DANGER!' 'DANGER!' flashing before my eyes on this one and decided to rush in and SAVE A LIFE.

It's like you see a person walk out in front of a car, and you pull them to safety. What is wrong with you, APL!?!

Look. OwlWoman is Respected and Lo ..... uh.
OwlWoman is Re ... mmmmmmm.
Most of us here at JPP .... Hmmmm.
Some here at ... OK.
Look, I'm not trying to be a hero or look for thanks and appreciation. I saw 'DANGER!' 'DANGER!' flashing before my eyes on this one and decided to rush in and SAVE A LIFE.

It's like you see a person walk out in front of a car, and you pull them to safety. What is wrong with you, APL!?!

So you need your mommy to help you cross streets?

Um no

You were insulting owl woman who is 1000 times the human being you are

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Why are you such a prick to her?

Back