Gabby was strangled.

My understanding, she had 100,000 followers on her tiktok account, that is also why her case has gotten so much attention.

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.Aug 30, 2021

aeiHUQ0AIZ51kRmm L0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...

[h=3]How Much Influencers Get Paid on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube - Business Insider[/h]

Cool. Very informative post. Thanks.

I wouldn't bullshit you, Jack. She posted that it was her first husband. She also said something about her ex-husband being a cradle robber as he was older than she. You could ask her.
That explains why Dutch and Mason gravitate to Owl. Somehow they continue to claim there's something wrong with us.

Idk what that is.
Slab city is an abandoned military base in the California desert where lost souls go to live for free. It's very dangerous for noobs and those with anything worth stealing. Sleep with one eye open and take your pistol to the toilet.

sign-our-lady-of-lost-souls-beautiful-freaks-Slab-City-CaliforniaIMG_4845-copy.jpg

This information does not change anything for me.

I do what to know where the probable killer is.....he is either a lot smarter than I thought or else someone his helping him.

Hey. There was a News Story. I posted it. Then ... I had a Vision. I remembered a fellow Poster talking about getting a TravelTrailer. And traveling around the country for a month or so.
I began putting 2 and 2 together here. I was trying to help.

Daesh calling anybody else weird is just beyond parody.

Their son probably confessed to them and they are protecting their son. Not the way I'd do it, but it appears that's what they've done.

The house has been searched and the parents appear to be cooperating but they deny knowing where their son is located.

I agree with this. I think they all have burners to keep in touch. Also think he's not in the Carlton Reserve anymore, if he ever was. We only have the parents' word for it that he went there, and how trustworthy are they.

I agree with this. I think they all have burners to keep in touch. Also think he's not in the Carlton Reserve anymore, if he ever was. We only have the parents' word for it that he went there, and how trustworthy are they.
Agreed on all points.

From what I've read, neither Gabby nor Brian are operating with a full deck of cards. He'll turn up.

It's possible the main reason to keep him away is to let wounds heal. That might not help if Gabby has his skin under her fingernails.

As all Forensic File fans know, if one is being murdered, it's best to leave as much DNA evidence spread around as possible in the killer's car, home, etc, and collect as much of their DNA as possible in as many ways as possible.

In this case, the basic skin under fingernails is probably enough.

Hello Controlled Opposition;,

Because murder is a state charge, he is wanted on a federal warrant, so every cop in the country can arrest him on sight. Meanwhile, the authorities continue to build evidence.

Interesting how the law works.

I am wondering if the POI comes from an abusive family. Did he get into an argument with the deceased, go physical, end up choking her until she was dead, then feel remorseful over it, then realize that he was going to prison for a long time, perhaps life, perhaps even on death row, and then decide that as long as he can evade apprehension it is his last hurrah, his last chance to be free?

But of course, what kind of freedom can that be, knowing that he cannot interface with another human for fear that they have seen his picture on the news and will turn him in.

It is almost a freedom of personal imprisonment within his own mind.

He thinks he is free, but is not really free at all. Only in the physical sense.

His brain is likely to go into serious decline in such a state.

I would not be surprised if he comes forward and turns himself in.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Maybe he will stay on the run, wait it out, wait till he thinks 'the heat is off,' try to put together a new life.

Some cold minds could move on from something like that, learn to live with it. Gotta be a lotta mental baggage there.

Hello Controlled Opposition,

I have been wondering where those two came up with the funds to be taking all of those extended trips.

My guess is a combination of working and family gifts, with few obligations. Having no health insurance or being included on parent policies.

What do you think?

Hello Phantasmal,

My understanding, she had 100,000 followers on her tiktok account, that is also why her case has gotten so much attention.

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.Aug 30, 2021

aeiHUQ0AIZ51kRmm L0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...

[h=3]How Much Influencers Get Paid on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube - Business Insider[/h]

Then it is not a vacation at all. It is work. It then becomes imperative to travel to new beautiful places and produce happy-go-lucky appearing videos in order to maintain the following and the income.

As soon as you have to do something in order to bring in the paychecks it becomes work.

These videos would have to be produced whether they feel like making them or not.

That would be a challenge to make it look all smiley-happy when they are just tired of each other, tired of the road, tired of sleeping in the tiny van, tired of repairs and finding what they need to support the life in strange places, tired of the insecurity, tired of no friends to hang out with, tired of the pressure, tired of not being able to truly relax in the comfort and security of a real home.

Perhaps they created their own misery?

Hello Phantasmal,

Then it is not a vacation at all. It is work. It then becomes imperative to travel to new beautiful places and produce happy-go-lucky appearing videos in order to maintain the following and the income.

As soon as you have to do something in order to bring in the paychecks it becomes work.

These videos would have to be produced whether they feel like making them or not.

That would be a challenge to make it look all smiley-happy when they are just tired of each other, tired of the road, tired of sleeping in the tiny van, tired of repairs and finding what they need to support the life in strange places, tired of the insecurity, tired of no friends to hang out with, tired of the pressure, tired of not being able to truly relax in the comfort and security of a real home.

Perhaps they created their own misery?
They could easily have been the architects of their own misery, but to be successful often requires sacrifice.

That said, I think both of them had minor mental issues. I suspect Bipolarism based on the police bodycam video** where Brian admits to having "anxiety" and the reason he stopped taking his medication: “I feel like if I took the medication, I’d put myself off balance,” he said, “and then I’d be more anxious — that’s probably just part of my anxiety.”

Gabby also confessed to mental health issues on bodycam: She told the officer they had been fighting all morning and that she suffers from anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder that impacts her behavior.

“I have really bad OCD, and I was just cleaning and straightening up, and I was apologizing to him saying that I’m so mean because sometimes I have OCD and get frustrated,” Petito said sniffling in the police video footage.

Not a psychiatrist and their issues may only be as they described, but my gut tells me there's a lot more to it and that bipolarism on both their parts is a factor.

As Brian mentioned about going off his meds, the link below points out the most common reasons bipolars go off their meds.

IMO, "unpleasant side effects" seems to be the most common. They get a high from their mania and the meds are like throwing a wet blanket over that high. Where, before, they could "see" the world with "clarity", the meds are like wearing gauze over their eyes.

That's my impression from having talked to a few Americans who suffer from the condition. In short, they like being high on crazy.

6 Reasons Bipolar Patients Don't Take Their Meds
unpleasant side effects...

..."Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs, known as mania or hypomania, and depressive lows,"

**I fully support bodycams on all LEO's acting in the capacity of a LEO 24/7.

Back