Gabby was strangled.

Look. OwlWoman is Respected and Lo ..... uh.
OwlWoman is Re ... mmmmmmm.
Most of us here at JPP .... Hmmmm.
Some here at ... OK.
Look, I'm not trying to be a hero or look for thanks and appreciation. I saw 'DANGER!' 'DANGER!' flashing before my eyes on this one and decided to rush in and SAVE A LIFE.

It's like you see a person walk out in front of a car, and you pull them to safety. What is wrong with you, APL!?!
Some here just post to see themselves post...or to pump up the numbers...Just saying..;)] You did what you felt necessary...not sure why anyone feels they have the right to question that...

Some here just post to see themselves post...or to pump up the numbers...Just saying..;)] You did what you felt necessary...not sure why anyone feels they have the right to question that...

Us devoted Americans will always feel free to speak

We also won’t fear military bullets

Those fears belong to you racist war lovers

We get who you are dude

You have just made your alliances clear

No more reason for you to hide who you work for and against

(shaking head) Why don't you ask Owl if she is still trying to convince her husband to buy a TravelTrailer.
Then ... ask her if she feels Jack may have saved her life.

No rush on the apologies, Natasha.

Sounds like a meaningless exercise in utter stupid

A horrible time for real humans with curious brains

Puke
Agreed on both points.

OTOH, hasn't it often been a horrible time for intelligent people who are outnumbered by idiots who use "might makes right" as their core philosophy?

Such people, in certain arenas like politics, would better survive if they played as going with the flow while trying to fix things from the inside. Wasn't this the core philosophy of the Resistance? Outsmart the dummies from the inside?

The dummies call it "the Deep State", but what they are really talking about are career experts, the best in their fields, sworn to uphold our constitution. Some stray into criminality, but most truly are patriots who believe in the cause that is the Constitution of the United States of America.

No one profits from a dictatorship except the dictator. That will never happen. How many people die preventing it is up to the leadership in Congress.

Right now, it'd probably take a really good riot killing dozens of Americans or a domestic terrorist bombing of a Federal building killing dozens to shake Congress into doing their jobs.

dc865daf31449d897dff26a623f461207745ee1a_00.jpg

I was expecting flowers, showers of praise and admiration for stepping forward on this. (some of these Replies are quite unexpected) :(

(shaking head) Why don't you ask Owl if she is still trying to convince her husband to buy a TravelTrailer.
Then ... ask her if she feels Jack may have saved her life.

No rush on the apologies, Natasha.

Are you the RV Strangler? Is that why you felt the need to warn her? Now it looks like you are a person of interest in Gabby's murder. :thinking:

You're the one who belittled ThatOwlWoman. No clue why.

APL. I will let you ask Owl if she STILL plans on the 'Country Adventure' in the TravelTrailer. OR ... if Jack has SAVED HER LIFE on this one.
Then, like Natasha, I will await your crawling back to me with your APOLOGIES!

I have to go to my son's house in Bogalusa, an hours drive away. Take your time. Craft your Apology Letter. You don't need to start crying and being all gushy and everything, but I do expect contrition.

APL. I will let you ask Owl if she STILL plans on the 'Country Adventure' in the TravelTrailer. OR ... if Jack has SAVED HER LIFE on this one.
Then, like Natasha, I will await your crawling back to me with your APOLOGIES!

I have to go to my son's house in Bogalusa, an hours drive away. Take your time. Craft your Apology Letter. You don't need to start crying and being all gushy and everything, but I do expect contrition.

She will still have the plan.

Hey. There was a News Story. I posted it. Then ... I had a Vision. I remembered a fellow Poster talking about getting a TravelTrailer. And traveling around the country for a month or so.
I began putting 2 and 2 together here. I was trying to help.

I have been wondering where those two came up with the funds to be taking all of those extended trips.

Look. OwlWoman is Respected and Lo ..... uh.
OwlWoman is Re ... mmmmmmm.
Most of us here at JPP .... Hmmmm.
Some here at ... OK.
Look, I'm not trying to be a hero or look for thanks and appreciation. I saw 'DANGER!' 'DANGER!' flashing before my eyes on this one and decided to rush in and SAVE A LIFE.

It's like you see a person walk out in front of a car, and you pull them to safety. What is wrong with you, APL!?!

Your concern is valid as Owl has had at least one close brush with homicide. Someone once held a gun to her head, but did not pull the trigger.:thinking:

Back