Gabby was strangled.

I know that 'OwlWoman' was trying to talk her husband into getting a TravelTrailer and going around the country. I am now advising against this.

I've been doing the same, Jack. Screw the RV, Owl.

Buy some pretty dresses and shoes.
Go to Vegas.
Play some roulette and blackjack and slots.
See some great shows.
Shop.
Enjoy tasty cocktails and delicious food. Enjoy the pretty lights.

Try Nifty's way just once.
You may discover the "nature girl" thing has viable alternatives!

Just don't change in any other way, though.

He is Tanner.

tfn5nkka61l31.jpg
5000 Internet points says he's Kyle. ;)

I doubt he's in the swamp.....alive in the swamp. ;)

A legal one. IMO, he's the fucking killer....which explains why I'm not a cop or a fucking lawyer. :)

Yeah well your statement, "To avoid spooking the parents who are already spooked for having committed obstruction of justice is my best guess", is the context.

I doubt the parents would be fooled. :)

Hello Dutch Uncle,

To avoid spooking the parents who are already spooked for having committed obstruction of justice is my best guess.

Let there be no doubt that our nation's law enforcement are actively looking for Brian as if he was the #1 Suspect in the murder of Gabby regardless what the fucking lawyers and politicians are calling it.

I have to wonder about that family.

They lawyered up right away.

What's going on there?

If there is abuse in that family, that kind of thing is often passed down from generation to generation.

Having disputes is one thing, but uncontrollable rage and getting physical is quite another.

Maybe that's what happened.

And now this guy Brian is on the run.

Can they be sure he is not simply hiding out inside the house?

Have they not been able to search there?

I don't follow sensationalist news.

Yeah well your statement, "To avoid spooking the parents who are already spooked for having committed obstruction of justice is my best guess", is the context.

I doubt the parents would be fooled. :)
Still, most likely driven by the fucking lawyers and politicians, not law enforcement.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I have to wonder about that family.

They lawyered up right away.

What's going on there?

If there is abuse in that family, that kind of thing is often passed down from generation to generation.

Having disputes is one thing, but uncontrollable rage and getting physical is quite another.

Maybe that's what happened.

And now this guy Brian is on the run.

Can they be sure he is not simply hiding out inside the house?

Have they not been able to search there?

I don't follow sensationalist news.

Their son probably confessed to them and they are protecting their son. Not the way I'd do it, but it appears that's what they've done.

The house has been searched and the parents appear to be cooperating but they deny knowing where their son is located.

I've been doing the same, Jack. Screw the RV, Owl.

Buy some pretty dresses and shoes.
Go to Vegas.
Play some roulette and blackjack and slots.
See some great shows.
Shop.
Enjoy tasty cocktails and delicious food. Enjoy the pretty lights.

Try Nifty's way just once.
You may discover the "nature girl" thing has viable alternatives!

Just don't change in any other way, though.

Sounds like a meaningless exercise in utter stupid

A horrible time for real humans with curious brains

Puke

Gabby Petito was strangled 3 to 4 weeks before her body was found in Wyoming
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/12/1045344198/gabby-petito-was-strangled

(scratching chin) I know that 'OwlWoman' was trying to talk her husband into getting a TravelTrailer and going around the country. I am now advising against this.
(somehow, ... I have this vision of 'OwlWoman' being left in a ravine, or bog, or some tar pit somewhere) :|

Because that is how you see relationships

Very telling

Jack is okay but he has major women issues. I'm not sure why. On the outside he appears to be both straight and hates all women. Not sure about the inside.

Go figure. :)

Says a lot about his mother

He saw his mother as a horrible person

Wether she was or not

Never heard of this person. Seriously.
There's not enough mind bleach in the world to erase the Kardashians from my brain, but it's there.

All we are seeing is media driven by public demand. It's why US Infotainment is filled with tabloid bullshit.

It's why TLC, The Learning Channel, now shows reality TV bullshit. More profit that way.

God Bless America!

3tmx46.jpg

^Naked Canadian in a US flag^

Says a lot about his mother

He saw his mother as a horrible person

Wether she was or not
Unless they are a Mama's Boy, most men do tend to treat their mothers like their fathers treated her or better.

The more educated and mature a person is, the better they will treat others.

Back