Gabby was strangled.

I have been wondering where those two came up with the funds to be taking all of those extended trips.

It's a weird and interesting Story. Externally, everything is idyllic, fun, wonderful, the perfect couple, on the perfect vacation/adventure. How did it turn into one strangling the other?
(maybe Gabby was the one with the Van and Credit Cards and Brian was the 'Hired Boyfriend'?)

Is this something like the Jessica and Nick stories that were on the covers of People and Us every week at the supermarket checkout?
I never did understand the fascination with those two.

BTW, what's the latest on Prince Harry and Meghan ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Excellent question.

C.O. could be bullshitting me. He might just be blowing smoke up my ass to raise some kind of commotion or something. His 'scenario' could be just another one of Owl's Rape Fantasies she enjoys talking about. This gets a little murky between fantasy and reality here. I remain 'skeptical'.

C.O. could be bullshitting me. He might just be blowing smoke up my ass to raise some kind of commotion or something. His 'scenario' could be just another one of Owl's Rape Fantasies she enjoys talking about. This gets a little murky between fantasy and reality here. I remain 'skeptical'.

Yes. The plot thickens. Is he in collusion with Owl? :thinking:

Yes. The plot thickens. Is he in collusion with Owl? :thinking:

(sigh) Did you ever make it to the Amusement Park at Lake Pontchartrain? (no not the Black one at Lincoln Beach, the White one) Well, Anonymoose ... it's kind of like the Hall of Mirrors. No one really knows who is who or what is what.

I wouldn't bullshit you, Jack. She posted that it was her first husband. She also said something about her ex-husband being a cradle robber as he was older than she. You could ask her.

I have been wondering where those two came up with the funds to be taking all of those extended trips.
My understanding, she had 100,000 followers on her tiktok account, that is also why her case has gotten so much attention.

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.Aug 30, 2021

aeiHUQ0AIZ51kRmm L0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...

[h=3]How Much Influencers Get Paid on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube - Business Insider[/h]

My understanding, she had 100,000 followers on her tiktok account, that is also why her case has gotten so much attention.

To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok's Creator Fund through the app.Aug 30, 2021

aeiHUQ0AIZ51kRmm L0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...

[h=3]How Much Influencers Get Paid on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube - Business Insider[/h]

I can say that it kills the concept of them giving her much attention because she's a normal white teenager.

Of course I can be very wrong. And I agree as to them paying more attention to those missing white teenagers.

Back