Genocidal Jews ignore binding ruling by world's highest court.

How was Hamas able to kill only the "zionists" on oct 7 since its "zionists" they have a problem with and not Jews.
The ones that the IOF shot were the Zionists;

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

The ones that the IOF shot were the Zionists;

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'
So Hamas didn't killed the Jews on Oct 7 it was the "Zionists" that hamas doesnt like that killed them. Is that your stance?

Genocides don't have 99% survivors...
An Israeli-perpetrated genocide is most certainly that which meets the definition of "genocide" as accepted and ratified by Israel.

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Approved and proposed for signature and ratification or accession by General Assembly resolution 260 A (III) of 9 December 1948
Entry into force: 12 January 1951, in accordance with article XIII

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

This applies always and everywhere to all signatories.

An Israeli-perpetrated genocide is most certainly that which meets the definition of "genocide" as accepted and ratified by Israel.

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Approved and proposed for signature and ratification or accession by General Assembly resolution 260 A (III) of 9 December 1948
Entry into force: 12 January 1951, in accordance with article XIII

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

This applies always and everywhere to all signatories.
Like I said, no "genocide" has 99% survivors.

Feel free. They don't apply here.
They absolutely apply. Nobody on Team Israel will be rational and honest on this issue. All just to cheer on a genocide of the Philistines, i.e. the "bad guys" of the Old Testament.

You support a genocide, and the mass killings of children who never attacked anyone.

They absolutely apply. Nobody on Team Israel will be rational and honest on this issue. All just to cheer on a genocide of the Philistines, i.e. the "bad guys" of the Old Testament.

You support a genocide, and the mass killings of children who never attacked anyone.
It doesn't apply.
There is no genocide.

Biden has really fucked up on his continued support of Israel. Especially in light of this Rafah thing.
Nope. He was a 100 percent backer in the beginning. He continued long after the humane people were upset by Bibi's slaughter and destruction. Biden eventually was disgusted by Bibi's overkill. He tried to get Israel to slow down. Then he was criticized by Israeli backers. There was no way for Biden to win.

Like I said, no "genocide" has 99% survivors.
You cling to something other than the definition Israel ratified. Otherwise, I think most people would consider the systematic execution of innocent women and children by the tens of thousands to fall well within the bounds of genocide.

Genocide is not a percentage.

Did forces belonging to or associated with Hamas invade Israeli territory on Oct 7?
Nope. On October 7th, the militant terrorist organization Al Qassam, Iran's well-financed proxy, attacked Israel. Only dishonest people conflate Al Qassam with the poverty-stricken, military-less Gazan political party Hamas.

You cling to something other than the definition Israel ratified. Otherwise, I think most people would consider the systematic execution of innocent women and children by the tens of thousands to fall well within the bounds of genocide.

Show me where the Israelis are going block by block exterminating every Palestinian they find. They aren't doing that, and you know it. So which is it, your hatred of Jews, your support for Palestinian terrorists, or both?

Nope. On October 7th, the militant terrorist organization Al Qassam, Iran's well-financed proxy, attacked Israel. Only dishonest people conflate Al Qassam with the poverty-stricken, military-less Gazan political party Hamas.
The above is willful ignorance. Nothing else can explain someone being that dishonest other than gross stupidity.

The Al Qassam brigades are the military arm of Hamas and EVERYBODY says so, including Hamas!

Nope. He was a 100 percent backer in the beginning. He continued long after the humane people were upset by Bibi's slaughter and destruction. Biden eventually was disgusted by Bibi's overkill. He tried to get Israel to slow down. Then he was criticized by Israeli backers. There was no way for Biden to win.
Win what?

There is no genocide.

Back