George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

The Martins CANT SUE HIM...

Do you understand that?

Stop being Obtuse...

i think they can?

he hasn't obtained immunity yet.

but he probably will.

I think it would be awesome if zimmerman could sue the martins, for being attacked by their violent son. Pain and suffering, etc.

The Martins CANT SUE HIM...

Do you understand that?

Stop being Obtuse...

Since he didn't use stand your ground laws, they probably can. I think it was posted earlier that under SYG they can't do a civil suit, but since he didn't use that defense - maybe it's possible? but I'm not a lawyer in Florida, so don't pay me for this opinion.

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

:rofl2:

George Zimmerman, again a hero

Again...No matter what angle, spin or scenario you make about the Zim. Trayvon case you make......Zimmermans bad choice of getting out of the car is why Trayvon is dead today.

So tell me why he is a hero?

the-real-george-zimmerman-all-american-hero-zimmerman-all-am-politics-1374607169.jpg

:rofl2:

Again...No matter what angle, spin or scenario you make about the Zim. Trayvon case you make......Zimmermans bad choice of getting out of the car is why Trayvon is dead today.

So tell me why he is a hero?

No matter what angle, spin or scenario you make about the Tray. Zimmerman case you make......Trayvons bad choice of assaulting Zimmerman is why he's dead today.

did you see the statute I posted?

He is immune by measure of his acquittal.

his use of deadly force by being determined to be self defense makes him immune to being sued under state law.

Suing the Martins would solve nothing and be a bush league move.

I'd go after the prosecutors for Malicious Prosecution.

I am telling you, if there is a suit filed...I don't think that Zimmerman will win.

I think it will be rejected at filing due to the ruling in his acquittal. Florida law does not allow somebody who has been ruled to have used justifiable force (such as an acquittal in a murder trial using self-defense as the defense does) to be sued civilly. It will take some magical lawyering to get the lawsuit filed in a court that won't reject it before the ink dries.

I have no idea how Zimmy got acquitted (actually I do) but from the looks of comments and news articles about this rescue, as well as on FB, the number of people who believe the story about this "rescue" here in Florida equal Rick Scott's reelection chances - absolutely nil.

Why would it matter what color they were?

because some people would not pull over and help if the people needing help were black.

are you going to pretend that is not true in a southern town that threatened to kill Jackie Robinson for playing baseball with white people.

YES that is the town of Sanford.

It used to be the home of a major league farm club.

Jackie was sent there to play ball for Branch Ricky's dogers.

The town mob chased him out.

Brach Rickys response was to pull the entire franchise from the town.

BTW did you know part of Sanford used to be a black town that the black people built all by themselves.

then in 1911 the white part of the town stole the town from the black people and changed all the names to the streets which had been named after black people.

the town of Sanford is soaked in racism.

because some people would not pull over and help if the people needing help were black.

are you going to pretend that is not true in a southern town that threatened to kill Jackie Robinson for playing baseball with white people.

YES that is the town of Sanford.

It used to be the home of a major league farm club.

Jackie was sent there to play ball for Branch Ricky's dogers.

The town mob chased him out.

Brach Rickys response was to pull the entire franchise from the town.

BTW did you know part of Sanford used to be a black town that the black people built all by themselves.

then in 1911 the white part of the town stole the town from the black people and changed all the names to the streets which had been named after black people.

the town of Sanford is soaked in racism.

Desh, your argument for whether George Zimmerman would have helped a black family in this car is based on a city's treatment of Jackie Robinson 70 years prior?

Nope I merely asked a question.

If its important that he killed a boy because he was black how can you say its not important if he helped people who were black?

Hes not accused of being a monster hes accused of being so racist a kid payed for his racism with his life.

Zimmy has always wanted to be a hero.

Zimmy may have always been a racist too.

Back