George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

No....you love guns....nothing wrong with that...I like 'em too....but you love anything that you think supports your agenda.

You couldn't care less about GZ or TM....what you care about is the verdict...because it sets a precedent.

jury verdicts don't set precedents......only appeals court decisions......

You'll find out at the civil trial.

A little point of fact about the Law in the state of Florida:

I Quote Florida State Code:

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force.

(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).

Steelplate... GZ is immune from all Civil Proceedings. His use of force was Justified as confirmed by the Jury Verdict.

This wouldn't be a post on the board, or a huge story, if GZ wasn't involved. That's obvious.

But, I disagree w/ you as to why. The story is interesting because it shows that the world is a complicated place. People aren't as "black & white" (forgive the term), as some would like you to believe. We're not all divided up neatly into heroes & villains.

That's always been my perspective. But you wouldn't know it from all the love some are showing for GZ on this thread vs. the hate they're showing for TM on my thread.

no bearing on the prior case.... but speaks of his character as an upstanding citizen.

would you agree Tekky?

{shrug} I said early on great if he did this, but it has no bearing on the case.There was another person there, and he's not getting any credit; why isn't he getting props? And the whole thing still sounds weird. But if there wasn't anything weird about it, yea for G for doing what any of us would do.

Here is an article from the local Sanford Florida Newspaper, "The Sanford Herald" that proves that Zimmer is a genuine hero and that Howey is full of Caca del Toro....
http://mysanfordherald.com/view/ful...-escape-overturned-vehicle?instance=news_page

I got that from an ABC source. It was apparently wrong.

How many people has HOWEY saved recently?

answer = 0

Wrong. I saved a young girl from a life of hell with an uncaring family.

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

:rofl2:

George Zimmerman, again a hero

glad he was there to help.

sounds like if the car rolled over and no one was hurt that "saving" might be a bit of a stretch huh?

They were unhurt.

they could have gotten out themselves huh

glad he was there to help.

sounds like if the car rolled over and no one was hurt that "saving" might be a bit of a stretch huh?

They were unhurt.

they could have gotten out themselves huh

ROFL

Another Zimmerman hater, why do you hate Hispanics?

Zimmerman was my age now at the time of the incident. I identify with him a lot, maybe more than most people. I imagine having large swaths of the nation against me for defending myself. I feel he was railroaded, and it is very evident the media made up lies about him (nbc) and lots of people jumped to conclusions. He never caught a break until last week.

You identify with him 'maybe more than most people' ? Why? Because you are in your late 20s? Jesus Christ, the ignorance on this board is astounding. (although your age now explains your infantile attitude...)

And you are staff? Fuck.
Okay, kudos to the child murderer for doing what anyone would have done in the same situation; rescuing four unharmed people. I'm glad none of the kids were wearing hoodies.

Untrue and an outright lie.
Until Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, there is nothing to show that Zimmerman thought he was in trouble and he called the police; because of a suspicious person.
You and Baxter just keep deciding to spread lies and it makes you look stupid.

Newsflash: they are not the ones that look stupid.

Not when Zimmerman went specifically looking for Martin....a citizen who was doing nothing wrong....when he could have simply waited for the police. There was no need to follow. While him following is not a crime...it is the catalyst for what happened. Now...you can argue all you want...I don't care....it'll go one way or the other.
Zimmerman doesn't have a case....period. He got his pound of flesh when he pulled the trigger.

actually Zimmerman DOES have a case. Period. There is nothing illegal about following someone. NOTHING. There is something illegal about beating the shit out of someone... of the two, which showed signs of that occurring to them? Oh yeah, that would be Zimmerman. This mantra of 'he didn't have to follow' is almost comical. What do you think Neighborhood watches do? They watch. If there is a suspect, they call the cops and keep watching. If the subject moves, they move as well to keep them in sight. Pretty standard.

Back