George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

And Zimmerman could have stayed in his vehicle. Once again, who has the responsibility for keeping a level head? An adult member of the neighborhood watch, or a kid just past his 17th birthday?

No, it wasn't illegal, just irresponsible.

Please explain why anyone getting out of their car, is irresponsible?

He was looking for Martin, who he thought was trouble, was he not? What if the kid actually WAS a real gangster? What if he was armed?

That's why it's important for neighborhood watch volunteers to know their role. Not just for the sake of a kid like Martin, but for their own safety as well.

Since when is looking for someone equal to looking for trouble?
Unless you're saying that everyone in the neighborhood should have known that Trayvon was trouble.

Zimmerman thought he was trouble, or else he wouldn't have called the police.

Untrue and an outright lie.
Until Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, there is nothing to show that Zimmerman thought he was in trouble and he called the police; because of a suspicious person.
You and Baxter just keep deciding to spread lies and it makes you look stupid.

You'll find out at the civil trial.

Is that the one that Zimmerman needs to file against the Martins?

But then; this is just another example of you throwing something out there, that has no substance to support it.
At least your consistant, even though you're in error.

Is that the one that Zimmerman needs to file against the Martins?

But then; this is just another example of you throwing something out there, that has no substance to support it.
At least your consistant, even though you're in error.

I am telling you, if there is a suit filed...I don't think that Zimmerman will win.

I believe he's got a better chance then the Martins will ever have; because it's been proven that Zimmerman had to defend his life, from Trayvon's assault.

Which Martin already paid for with his life. However, we aren't taking about criminal court. You don't have to prove a crime took place to have a wrongful death.

Let's suppose your grandmother is in a nursing home. An LPN forgets to check her blood sugar and give insulin. Your grandmother ends up dying as a result. There was no crime committed, just human error that caused her death. Yet she is responsible for that death. George's error was not sticking to neighborhood watch protocol.

Which Martin already paid for with his life. However, we aren't taking about criminal court. You don't have to prove a crime took place to have a wrongful death.

Let's suppose your grandmother is in a nursing home. An LPN forgets to check her blood sugar and give insulin. Your grandmother ends up dying as a result. There was no crime committed, just human error that caused her death. Yet she is responsible for that death. George's error was not sticking to neighborhood watch protocol.

But this is why Zimmerman will win his civil lawsuit, against the Martins.

But this is why Zimmerman will win his civil lawsuit, against the Martins.

Not when Zimmerman went specifically looking for Martin....a citizen who was doing nothing wrong....when he could have simply waited for the police. There was no need to follow. While him following is not a crime...it is the catalyst for what happened. Now...you can argue all you want...I don't care....it'll go one way or the other.
Zimmerman doesn't have a case....period. He got his pound of flesh when he pulled the trigger.

personally, I don't enjoy a message board with a lot of nasty stuff flying back and forth. That you, as a staffer, finds it awesome explains a lot about the atmosphere of this board.

If all you want is nastiness, let me know and I'll leave. And the five of you left can fling mud as you like.

If you want a functional board, you might want to rethink your attitude. And yes, I do have higher standards for the staff members than I do for individual members. Especially since we can't put you on ignore.

You seriously are still trying to peddle this as you thank the posts if some if the most vile people here. When you criticize Desh for her profanity laced meltdown yesterday, you can talk. Until then your words are hollow and hypocritical

Well, Bernie is wrong...but that's another thread. A human mind doesn't stop development until about the age of 25. Teenagers are impulsive, irrational and tend not to think about the consequences of their actions the same as adults do, and if you're honest about it, you know it.

Interesting and this is the group Team Obama relied in to get back in office. Very telling dontcha think?

"Local news say he had no involvement in the rescue and nobody was injured. He probably heard it on his Super Duper Wannabe Copster Police Scanner, drove to the site and welcomed the police and asked them for a job, fondled their big pistols, then left."
>>>>>>>As usual, Howey is a liar, what else is new. Here is an article from the local Sanford Florida Newspaper, "The Sanford Herald" that proves that Zimmer is a genuine hero and that Howey is full of Caca del Toro....
http://mysanfordherald.com/view/ful...-escape-overturned-vehicle?instance=news_page

Back