George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

Why is no one commenting on the other guy at the accident scene?

""Zimmerman and another man helped four people get out of an SUV
that had overturned Wednesday evening in Sanford — the same community where the former neighborhood watch volunteer fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 — Seminole County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Heather Smith said."

http://wtvr.com/2013/07/22/zimmerman-saves-family/

I've been wondering that myself.

Re not hating teachers - good point, Z-fan, as far as I know you don't hate teachers.

Why is no one commenting on the other guy at the accident scene?

""Zimmerman and another man helped four people get out of an SUV
that had overturned Wednesday evening in Sanford — the same community where the former neighborhood watch volunteer fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 — Seminole County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Heather Smith said."

http://wtvr.com/2013/07/22/zimmerman-saves-family/

Chuck Norris thinks "another man" is da' man.......

Chuck Norris thinks "another man" is da' man.......

I'm not going to hate on Chuck Norris because I truly believe he's taken one too many blows to the head.

"The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way."

http://www.examiner.com/article/chu...s-exist-and-will-rebel-against-u-s-government

i also don't "hate blacks"

I just hate people that violently attack law abiding citizens.

No....you love guns....nothing wrong with that...I like 'em too....but you love anything that you think supports your agenda.

You couldn't care less about GZ or TM....what you care about is the verdict...because it sets a precedent.

Everybody knows that this was staged with the help of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and was funded by the Koch Brothers

Just ask Desh. She is busy hooking a compressor to the air nipple on the back of her head so she can reinflate

personally, I don't enjoy a message board with a lot of nasty stuff flying back and forth. That you, as a staffer, finds it awesome explains a lot about the atmosphere of this board.

If all you want is nastiness, let me know and I'll leave. And the five of you left can fling mud as you like.

If you want a functional board, you might want to rethink your attitude. And yes, I do have higher standards for the staff members than I do for individual members. Especially since we can't put you on ignore.

We can't miss you, until you leave.
Just make sure you watch that doorknob. :)

Wrong. Because the conservatives wouldn't give this story a second glance if it didn't give them another chance to gloat about GZ.

This wouldn't be a post on the board, or a huge story, if GZ wasn't involved. That's obvious.

But, I disagree w/ you as to why. The story is interesting because it shows that the world is a complicated place. People aren't as "black & white" (forgive the term), as some would like you to believe. We're not all divided up neatly into heroes & villains.

I find your accounts of celebrating Z's acquittal appalling. He killed Martin. He wasn't found guilty of murder. But he killed a teenage boy.

I understand that those who supported Z would feel relief that he got off. But your celebrating and drinking champagne and changing your avatar was tasteless and appalling, in my opinion.

So I thanked the post.

Why shouldn't we be celebrating Zimmerman saving his own life.
Looking at Trayvon's behavior, Zimmerman probably saved the life of someone else; since Trayvon would have probably just escalated his thuggish behavior.

No....you love guns....nothing wrong with that...I like 'em too....but you love anything that you think supports your agenda.

You couldn't care less about GZ or TM....what you care about is the verdict...because it sets a precedent.

stop telling me what I care about. I care immensely about GZ. Yes I care about guns but I care about the innocent man george zimmerman just as much.

you should see the email I wrote the zimmermans last week. It's very long and heartfelt. I don't think I will share it here though. I have been stressed out about this case for a year and half. I have followed every piece of it. I have sympathized and worried with zimmerman along the way. Him being found not guilty was a huge cathartic release for me.

People here just don't get me, I guess. I can say it in black and white, but it just doesn't compute for people. I am on TEAM ZIMMERMAN, motherfuckers! I can't say it anymore clearly than that. I believe in zimmerman, I worry for zimmerman, and I hope for zimmerman. I support zimmerman 110%.

Last edited:
and there is no additional precedent made by this case. It wasn't anything groundbreaking in relation to the law. this was classic common law self defense that already has hundreds of years of precedent preceding it.

stop telling me what I care about. I care immensely about GZ. Yes I care about guns but I care about the innocent man george zimmerman just as much.

you should see the email I wrote the zimmermans last week. It's very long and heartfelt. I don't think I will share it here though. I have been stressed out about this case for a year and half. I have followed every piece of it. I have sympathized and worried with zimmerman along the way. Him being found not guilty was a huge cathartic release for me.

People here just don't get me, I guess. I can say it in black and white, but it just doesn't compute for people. I am on TEAM ZIMMERMAN, motherfuckers! I can't say it anymore clearly than that. I believe in zimmerman, I worry for zimmerman, and I hope for zimmerman. I support zimmerman 110%.

Man Crush....got it. Sorry. You're right, I don't get it. I'm not saying that TM was a saint, I'm not saying that he didn't attack Zimmerman. I've only been saying all along that one man's story with no witnesses is subject to dispute.

Yes, I know, the jury believed him. But I still say he overstepped his authority and if he wouldn't have, a death that didn't need to happen wouldn't have.

And I know, following someone isn't illegal, but you are in serious denial if you don't think it was the initiating factor in this whole mess.

and there is no additional precedent made by this case. It wasn't anything groundbreaking in relation to the law. this was classic common law self defense that already has hundreds of years of precedent preceding it.

No additional precedent? I beg to differ. The precedent is that a neighborhood watch personnel is allowed to go beyond the observation and reporting of suspicious activity and go looking for trouble while armed. They aren't cops on a beat. They are civilians.

No additional precedent? I beg to differ. The precedent is that a neighborhood watch personnel is allowed to go beyond the observation and reporting of suspicious activity and go looking for trouble while armed. They aren't cops on a beat. They are civilians.

Since you're trying so hard to be impartial, could you please go out of your way and provide any presented evidence that Zimmerman was looking for trouble.
Thanks

Man Crush....got it. Sorry. You're right, I don't get it. I'm not saying that TM was a saint, I'm not saying that he didn't attack Zimmerman. I've only been saying all along that one man's story with no witnesses is subject to dispute.

Zimmerman was my age now at the time of the incident. I identify with him a lot, maybe more than most people. I imagine having large swaths of the nation against me for defending myself. I feel he was railroaded, and it is very evident the media made up lies about him (nbc) and lots of people jumped to conclusions. He never caught a break until last week.

And I know, following someone isn't illegal, but you are in serious denial if you don't think it was the initiating factor in this whole mess.

trayvon walking shadily in the rain could have been the initiating factor. It wasn't illegal. And neither was zimmerman getting out of the car. I am not going to be results oriented about actions that aren't illegal and actions which the police themselves said they didn't have much concern about. Trayvon by all accounts was at his house before the confrontation. He could have gone inside. Instead he chose to go fight. That's on him.

Since you're trying so hard to be impartial, could you please go out of your way and provide any presented evidence that Zimmerman was looking for trouble.
Thanks

go easy on steel. He's one of the good ones. Super chill and not a mouth breather.

Back