George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

if zimmerman was in jail, who knows what would have happened to that family? Zimmerman is gods will. he is our protector. He watches over all of us. God bless zimmerman. Team zimmerman 2013.

yurt you really should have come back right after the verdict. this board has been AWESOME. so many meltdowns.

yurt you really should have come back right after the verdict. this board has been AWESOME. so many meltdowns.

Perhaps some of the meltdowns had to do with the presentation from our team Zimmerman posters? Face it, you guys weren't very magnanimous. I tried to stay as neutral as possible and still do, although I lean towards the idea that GZ is responsible...not a murderer like some of my liberal friends feel....but responsible for the kid's death.

And yes...I know...if it would have been the other way around...it would have been much the same...gloating, jokes about Zimmerman getting pounded in the ass, etc.

personally, I don't enjoy a message board with a lot of nasty stuff flying back and forth. That you, as a staffer, finds it awesome explains a lot about the atmosphere of this board.

If all you want is nastiness, let me know and I'll leave. And the five of you left can fling mud as you like.

If you want a functional board, you might want to rethink your attitude. And yes, I do have higher standards for the staff members than I do for individual members. Especially since we can't put you on ignore.

This would be in George's nature to chase accidents, just like some people need to chase fire trucks and some need to continually scan police radio calls. George should lay low because this is just going to give people wanting to talk to him a clue as to where to find him. He should try another country where there are a lot fewer guns for a while.

Local news say he had no involvement in the rescue and nobody was injured. He probably heard it on his Super Duper Wannabe Copster Police Scanner, drove to the site and welcomed the police and asked them for a job, fondled their big pistols, then left.

How racist of you. Are you saying he is a thief because he is Hispanic?

Even Asians are upset with Howey's stereotyping of Hispanic males as thieves.

f.gif

lol.

racist prick

Methinks the racists are the ones who automatically thought I was referring to him being half-hispanic.

In all actuality, I was referring to all the dumbfucks who sent the child killer and alleged child molester their hard earned savings for his defense.

threedee told me about it...and the meltdowns were epic on the other board as well.

what boggles the mind is how some on the left just outright lie and lie about the facts of the case.

Perhaps some of the meltdowns had to do with the presentation from our team Zimmerman posters? Face it, you guys weren't very magnanimous. I tried to stay as neutral as possible and still do, although I lean towards the idea that GZ is responsible...not a murderer like some of my liberal friends feel....but responsible for the kid's death.

And yes...I know...if it would have been the other way around...it would have been much the same...gloating, jokes about Zimmerman getting pounded in the ass, etc.

no there was going to be meltdowns no matter what. I have nothing in my heart but celebration that the innocent man stayed out of prison, in spite of all the liars efforts. Not joking, happier on verdict day than I was last christmas. I shouted for joy, I clapped my hands. It was awesome. I love zimmerman.

personally, I don't enjoy a message board with a lot of nasty stuff flying back and forth. That you, as a staffer, finds it awesome explains a lot about the atmosphere of this board.

If all you want is nastiness, let me know and I'll leave. And the five of you left can fling mud as you like.

If you want a functional board, you might want to rethink your attitude. And yes, I do have higher standards for the staff members than I do for individual members. Especially since we can't put you on ignore.

not how we run things here. Us mods do as little modding as possible. We are basically regular posters 99% of the time.

Local news say he had no involvement in the rescue and nobody was injured. He probably heard it on his Super Duper Wannabe Copster Police Scanner, drove to the site and welcomed the police and asked them for a job, fondled their big pistols, then left.

no one was injured, precisely because of zimmermans heroic actions.

Last week was one of the most interesting weeks in this or any board's history.

It was like must-see TV or something; I'm usually able to log out & get on w/ my day no problem, but I didn't want to miss anything last week.

Last week was one of the most interesting weeks in this or any board's history.

It was like must-see TV or something; I'm usually able to log out & get on w/ my day no problem, but I didn't want to miss anything last week.

We had a 2,000 post thread. Second largest one (to my knowledge) and it happened in just a few days.

no there was going to be meltdowns no matter what. I have nothing in my heart but celebration that the innocent man stayed out of prison, in spite of all the liars efforts. Not joking, happier on verdict day than I was last christmas. I shouted for joy, I clapped my hands. It was awesome. I love zimmerman.

You don't know for a fact he's innocent anymore than those that support the other side of the issue knows he's a racist POS who hunted down a kid. All you have is the story of a man with no witnesses to verify or refute his claims...a story that the jury believed...which is fine....I accept that.

But...as I have said before, Zimmerman was the adult in this situation. Not only was he the adult, he was in a position of responsibility. He made the call to the police and if it would have ended right there TM would still be alive and GZ would not have gone through the shit he went through.

We had a 2,000 post thread. Second largest one (to my knowledge) and it happened in just a few days.

That was such an epic thread, but it moved too fast. I had quite a few magnificent points that most here could have improved their lives with, that just went by too quickly.

Back