George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Car Crash

You don't know for a fact he's innocent anymore than those that support the other side of the issue knows he's a racist POS who hunted down a kid. All you have is the story of a man with no witnesses to verify or refute his claims...a story that the jury believed...which is fine....I accept that.

But...as I have said before, Zimmerman was the adult in this situation. Not only was he the adult, he was in a position of responsibility. He made the call to the police and if it would have ended right there TM would still be alive and GZ would not have gone through the shit he went through.

look in real life you dont need to exhaust every last shred of baseless doubt. The proponderance of evidence supports zimmerman. Everything he said synched up with witnesses, his testimony to his injuries and position in the fight was backed up by medical examiners, he passed a lie detector test, and multiple detectives with decades of experience all said they thought he was being truthful and that they believed him. Lastly the jury listening to every witness and seeing all the evidence concurred. If that pretty much isn't open and shut I don't know what is.

Trayvon was old enough to know right from wrong, and old enough not to attack someone for not doing anything illegal. Zimmerman as the adult did nothing wrong, as he probably didn't expect to be violently attacked by anyone that wasn't up to no good.

I do appreciate the fact that you are consistent in your stance, but too many times team trayvon spouts off nonsense and what ifs with no real data on their side and no one bats an eye.

Thanks....

I think that the stance that I take with this will be the basis of a civil suit...and truthfully? I think it's a winning argument.

I really hope that the DOJ doesn't pursue this as a Civil Rights violation....there's just no proof.

Thanks....

I think that the stance that I take with this will be the basis of a civil suit...and truthfully? I think it's a winning argument.

I really hope that the DOJ doesn't pursue this as a Civil Rights violation....there's just no proof.

Considering the FBI already looked into the whole racist thing and found there was no evidence of that, it would be difficult to do that without some truly compelling and new information that we haven't heard as of yet.

yeah, the FBI already investigated and found nothing. If they decide to go after zimmerman they will just have egg on their faces again. Imagine 2 verdicts supporting zimmerman . . . it will just be another legal bitch slap. Does team trayvon really want to risk getting owned twice? Surely it will start to become clearer and clearer.

no there was going to be meltdowns no matter what. I have nothing in my heart but celebration that the innocent man stayed out of prison, in spite of all the liars efforts. Not joking, happier on verdict day than I was last christmas. I shouted for joy, I clapped my hands. It was awesome. I love zimmerman.

Bullshit. You are happy a black child got murdered and the 'white' murderer got off scott free. You cant see thru your hatred of blacks, liberals, teachers, union members and anyone else that faux news tells you to hate.

Really? this happened? If so, great, but color me cynical. Why did he just happen to be at the scene? Was it one person or a whole family (accounts vary)? There was someone else with him - did they help out?

you're right....he really caused the accident and then shot the first responders.....

This Story?

This story did not even get mention on the NBC Nightly News or our local news either, who gives a damn?!!

zimmerman_always_get_away.jpg

I'm glad to see Zimmerman getting out, I think it's a good idea for him to get back into the community and making himself more visible and accessible too! I would imagine a lot of people would like to meet him too!:)

Bullshit. You are happy a black child got murdered and the 'white' murderer got off scott free. You cant see thru your hatred of blacks, liberals, teachers, union members and anyone else that faux news tells you to hate.

sorry no. I have elaborated quite extensively why I believe zimmerman to be innocent.

Tekky... disappointed you would thank this guys post.

if you actually read his post it comes off as incredibly defensive and insecure. I don't even hate him, I just feel sorry for him that he lives in a world where he can't consider the awful truth that he might have been wrong.

if you actually read his post it comes off as incredibly defensive and insecure. I don't even hate him, I just feel sorry for him that he lives in a world where he can't consider the awful truth that he might have been wrong.

so force ban yourself and spare us the whine

:)

sorry no. I have elaborated quite extensively why I believe zimmerman to be innocent.

Tekky... disappointed you would thank this guys post.

I find your accounts of celebrating Z's acquittal appalling. He killed Martin. He wasn't found guilty of murder. But he killed a teenage boy.

I understand that those who supported Z would feel relief that he got off. But your celebrating and drinking champagne and changing your avatar was tasteless and appalling, in my opinion.

So I thanked the post.

I find your accounts of celebrating Z's acquittal appalling. He killed Martin. He wasn't found guilty of murder. But he killed a teenage boy.

I understand that those who supported Z would feel relief that he got off. But your celebrating and drinking champagne and changing your avatar was tasteless and appalling, in my opinion.

So I thanked the post.

yeah but that's not what he said. He said I hated blacks and teachers (?). I guess I hate teachers now for some reason as well...

If you were defending someone you believed was innocent you would be happy too.

I absolutely will celebrate zimmerman being not guilty, who has been persecuted after being violently attacked. Zimmerman was the real victim. I support victims, and I will support victims doubly so when large swaths of mouth breathers insist on lying about him, and propping up his assaulter.

Still want to hate on Team Zimmerman guys?

Why is no one commenting on the other guy at the accident scene?

""Zimmerman and another man helped four people get out of an SUV
that had overturned Wednesday evening in Sanford — the same community where the former neighborhood watch volunteer fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 — Seminole County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Heather Smith said."

http://wtvr.com/2013/07/22/zimmerman-saves-family/

Back