God Bless Chuck Hagel

I'm not looking for a tea party. I just find it curious as to how you're constantly looking to start these battles and then you get indignant when it gets ugly back at you. This post is a case in point. You would rather attack than simply counter the point.

For you, anyone who disagrees with you is automatically on your shit list. I'm just saying, and note, I'm saying it in a respectful manner, that you will reap what you sow, and personal attacks will come back around. Don't feign indignation when they do.

It is not merely "disagreeing with me" I am sure that I would gain the enmity of all conservative republicans if I made claims that George Bush was actually Osama's gay lover and had allowed him to attack on 9/11 just to stay on his good side and get some more of his tight arab ass. Spewing ignorant shit about Clinton and about how Ollie knew all about OBL and how Clinton fucked up by not taking him when offered is just as repugnant and slanderous from my perspective. This administration has led us to the brink of HELL...and I find those who continue to wave pompoms for Bush's actions and who continue to LIE about the facts in an effort to deflect the blame that rightfully belongs on Bush's head onto Clinton's of Carter's or.... any democrat's to be sources of a great upwelling of anger in me. These are not ordinary times.....

Last edited:
and you'll note that my personal attacks have not devolved into the sorts of attacks that Dixie and Toby and Mikey laid on my for fucking MONTHS without ANYONE calling them to task for them..... fuck you and your righteous indignation at ME, for crissakes

and you'll note that my personal attacks have not devolved into the sorts of attacks that Dixie and Toby and Mikey laid on my for fucking MONTHS without ANYONE calling them to task for them..... fuck you and your righteous indignation at ME, for crissakes

Are you kidding? I was all over the attacks. Why would you say I wasn't? Go look it up youself, I flat called that shit out when I saw it. But I called you out on bullshit as well, and still do. That's why you're pissed at me. But I call everyone out on bullshit. You'll recall, you and I used to be real buddy buddy, and I haven't changed. You've just gotten more and more vitriolic all the time, and I've called you out on it. So what? No need to feign horror.

I take it you are blissfully unaware that Senator Hagel is a republican .... so your "like the rest of the dems" line is as idiotic as pretty much everything else you have posted to date. Tell us again how Ollie North warned us about Osama.... :rolleyes:

wow....you sure as hell have not lived up to Damo's hype.

Damn you is a dumbsumbitch! keyword maincoon LIKE

And yes, to cut and run now would be a clear victory for terrorists everywhere!

"like the REST of the dems" ...the use of the word REST implies that he is within that group. Did you flunk high school english?

Um, okay so according to you, "more people in this country believe.....Iraq was a legitimate second stop after Afghanistan" however most of the major polling agencies over the last year throughout this country have different view:

http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/10/opinion/polls/main930772.shtml

"More than half of Americans – 55% - think the U.S. should have stayed out of Iraq (the highest figure to date)"
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-06-13-poll-results_x.htm
"Still, 51% say the war was a mistake."

Hmmmmm, who am I going to believe: Dixie's inner feelings or findings in a numerous studies?

Unless you are going to try to play your famous word games with us and tell us that by "more" you meant more than 10 people.

I guess you must have missed the two preceding paragraphs, where I explained how the polls are not an accurate representation? I understand what your polls say, I understand you believe in the polls like the freaking Gospels, and I understand you are banking on the polls being right, I think you are fucking up! I don't think, for one second, that America is ready to cut-n-run in Iraq!

"like the REST of the dems" ...the use of the word REST implies that he is within that group. Did you flunk high school english?

Yep when all else fails try to go with the grammer attack.:rolleyes:

Let me put it a way that maybe even you can understand:

Like[/b] as in a view shared amongst others.

Rest[/b] as in the dems.

Now can you see what I attempted to say? sorry if it was not up to your highly perfect way of posting there numbnuts...

You must be insane, you honestly think the disgusting and perverted things you said about wanting to rape my daughter at gunpoint, was anything remotely close to anything I've ever said to you? And here you are again, preening for recognition for what a big man you were to say you were sorry. You're not sorry for a damn thing you said, you still want to make excuses for your behavior, and honestly, there is no excuse for what you said. Anyone who read what you posted about raping my kid, should ostracize and shame you for the rest of your pathetic existence.

I never directly accused you of ANYTHING! You can keep lying about that all you like, I know what I fucking said! Other posters made accusations against you, not me or my daughter! I used those accusations to try and make a point about how you would feel if you hadn't been allowed to respond to those charges. Regardless of whether that point was made, or if it was a good way for me to make my point, you had no justification for posting the sickness you posted about my kid. To continue to fawn all over yourself, and act like you were the victim in all of this, is indicative of what a true piece of shit you are.

You must be insane, you honestly think the disgusting and perverted things you said about wanting to rape my daughter at gunpoint, was anything remotely close to anything I've ever said to you? And here you are again, preening for recognition for what a big man you were to say you were sorry. You're not sorry for a damn thing you said, you still want to make excuses for your behavior, and honestly, there is no excuse for what you said. Anyone who read what you posted about raping my kid, should ostracize and shame you for the rest of your pathetic existence.

I never directly accused you of ANYTHING! You can keep lying about that all you like, I know what I fucking said! Other posters made accusations against you, not me or my daughter! I used those accusations to try and make a point about how you would feel if you hadn't been allowed to respond to those charges. Regardless of whether that point was made, or if it was a good way for me to make my point, you had no justification for posting the sickness you posted about my kid. To continue to fawn all over yourself, and act like you were the victim in all of this, is indicative of what a true piece of shit you are.
Enough... Let the daughter thing go there, Dix. You said there were reports that he did stuff to his family, he reciprocated, it was DISGUSTING. I don't want it on this board...

maybe I should post at the other site/

jesus Im sick of this idiot clown blustering like he has any right to respect.

Enough... Let the daughter thing go there, Dix. You said there were reports that he did stuff to his family, he reciprocated, it was DISGUSTING. I don't want it on this board...

I agree... and note that I only reciprocated after his repeated accusations at me had gone on for months...and he never once apologized....and after I reciprocated ONCE, I apologized immediately.

H'e s a fucking slanderous asshole no matter what the forum...and beware, Damo...he'll poison this place just like he poisoned the last one.

I said (in the context of giving an example) that others claimed he was a pedophile, I never mentioned his family, nor did I ever state that I believed the charges, nor was that the point I was making in bringing it up. The point that seems to have flown comfortably over his head, was about being accused or suspected without proof and without an opportunity to respond to the charges. That point is still valid, and I have nothing to apologize for in making it.

Regardless of that, what he said in response, was disturbing to me as a parent as well as offensive and disgusting, and it was highly indicative of chronic predatory behavior. I have never posted something so perverted and sick about anyone on a message board, much less their children, and I can't forgive or forget it.

Damo, you seem to think I am supposed to just drop it and let him keep on spewing his slanderous lies about it and acting like he didn't do anything that wasn't justified. I'm sorry, I don't see it that way, and if we were talking about your daughter, you might see it differently.

I will make an effort to not bring it up again here, but if he mentions it again, I will respond and I will set the record straight on it. I have no intention of letting him manipulate the facts and spread his lies. I can ignore him, I have done so in my CP, but when someone else posts his quotes, I read them, and I'm going to say what I have to say.

We'll just have wait a few more years, not many, until Iran can develop a nuke....and probably with a little help from N. Korea or who knows who; get a few missiles to deliver them...the left will be crying a different tune....

We shoulda blah, blah, blah...
We coulda blah, blah, blah
Its all the Republicans fault and blah, blah, blah

while watching Isreal and maybe a few western or european citys melt....

It ain't gonna be pretty...

Back