God Bless Chuck Hagel

I'm starting to wonder about these guys. Nobody can be that obtuse. I’ve started to wonder if these guys are the Internet equivalent of Jeff Gannon (in his faux journalist mode as opposed to his gay hooker mode). How about it, you guys? Is the Shrub paying you to write stupid things in defense of his failed policies, or does that sort of idiocy come naturally to you? I guess what I'm asking is whether you are amateur or professional morons. And how do you put that in your résumé? “Composed unbelievably lame and illogical nonanswers to challenges of the president's failed social and foreign policies: 2001-2006. Reason for leaving job: President impeached and convicted.”

Yeah, that'll bring employers flocking.

Losers.

Nah .. the one true professional political hack is the guy that you answered to .. the one in your quote ...

As far as you .. what the fuck is your problem ..how can someone be as miserable as you? Who the fuck do you think you are .. ?
You remind me of one of these little ass wipe punks that get slapped around and wait till they are way down the block before they get into name calling ...
Your nettiquite has to be the worse yet ....
You are the base of what I spit out on a bad sinus day ...

And how do you put that in your résumé? “Composed unbelievably lame and illogical nonanswers to challenges of the president's failed social and foreign policies: 2001-2006. Reason for leaving job: President impeached and convicted.”

Yeah, that'll bring employers flocking.

C'mon klattu - whatever your disagreements with zoom are, that's frickin' hilarious.

I think it's freaking hillarious, here we have Chuck Hagel, a republican, saying something that creams the liberals panties, and he is "God Blessed" by them, while one of the most prolific liberals of our time, Joe Lieberman, is fighting for his political life because he disagreed with them on the war, and they threw him under the bus. It's just abso-fucking-loutely amazing to watch!

I realize that thinking for ones self is a foreign concept to you Dixie.
Liberals don't have to be told who to like, they decide for themselves.

Nah .. the one true professional political hack is the guy that you answered to .. the one in your quote ...

As far as you .. what the fuck is your problem ..how can someone be as miserable as you? Who the fuck do you think you are .. ?
You remind me of one of these little ass wipe punks that get slapped around and wait till they are way down the block before they get into name calling ...
Your nettiquite has to be the worse yet ....
You are the base of what I spit out on a bad sinus day ...

You have no fucking idea who I am, and you couldn't be farther from the truth. Of course, being a great distance from the truth is something we've come to expect from you, so the fact that you are so wide of the mark in your lame attempt to pigeonhole me is hardly surprising.

Miserable? Me? Hardly. I’m retired at 54 and live in a log cabin on six acres of forest on a ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with my gorgeous girlfriend and two terminally happy dogs. My parents live on the adjoining parcel. The cabin is free and clear and is in a near constant state of improvement and growth as I putter to my heart’s content. I now own more power tools (ah, ah, AH!) than I ever did when I was working in construction. I design and build complex additions to my cabin without plans, which are useless to me because I’m legally blind. And my projects turn out great despite that, because I’m a hell of a craftsman, with or without 20-20 vision. I wake up in a cool vacation home very morning and get to stay there making it cooler. Every day if I want to . Except Friday. I get a massage every Friday. Miserable? Yeah, right. My life is better than yours will ever be. I bet that really irritates you, doesn’t it? Good. That puts a smile on my face.

Who do I think I am? I know who I am. I’m a smart guy who knows what is going on around him, and who doesn’t suffer fools like you gladly. Etiquette? Nobody who argues as dishonestly as you, Toby, and Dixie do deserves that respect, and for you to even mention it is laughable. As far as me being one of ”these little ass wipe punks that get slapped around and wait till they are way down the block before they get into name calling”, I’ve got news for you, cretin. I’m 200 pounds, heavily muscled, and any time you want to try to slap me around, I’ll be more than happy to afford you the utter humiliation of having your ass whipped by a blind guy with Parkinson’s.

I’ll even give you the first slap.

Jerkoff

You have no fucking idea who I am, and you couldn't be farther from the truth. Of course, being a great distance from the truth is something we've come to expect from you, so the fact that you are so wide of the mark in your lame attempt to pigeonhole me is hardly surprising.

Miserable? Me? Hardly. I’m retired at 54 and live in a log cabin on six acres of forest on a ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with my gorgeous girlfriend and two terminally happy dogs. My parents live on the adjoining parcel. The cabin is free and clear and is in a near constant state of improvement and growth as I putter to my heart’s content. I now own more power tools (ah, ah, AH!) than I ever did when I was working in construction. I design and build complex additions to my cabin without plans, which are useless to me because I’m legally blind. And my projects turn out great despite that, because I’m a hell of a craftsman, with or without 20-20 vision. I wake up in a cool vacation home very morning and get to stay there making it cooler. Every day if I want to . Except Friday. I get a massage every Friday. Miserable? Yeah, right. My life is better than yours will ever be. I bet that really irritates you, doesn’t it? Good. That puts a smile on my face.

Who do I think I am? I know who I am. I’m a smart guy who knows what is going on around him, and who doesn’t suffer fools like you gladly. Etiquette? Nobody who argues as dishonestly as you, Toby, and Dixie do deserves that respect, and for you to even mention it is laughable. As far as me being one of ”these little ass wipe punks that get slapped around and wait till they are way down the block before they get into name calling”, I’ve got news for you, cretin. I’m 200 pounds, heavily muscled, and any time you want to try to slap me around, I’ll be more than happy to afford you the utter humiliation of having your ass whipped by a blind guy with Parkinson’s.

I’ll even give you the first slap.

Jerkoff

ROFLMAO!! I will advise you to read your own post and then ask yourself .. who is the hypocrite ....? I have no idea about you.., yet you know everything about me ...

By the way ... sounds nice ... If I was up there, I'd share a cup of coffee with you some morning ... I bet the early mornings are beautiful...

I’m retired at 54 and live in a log cabin on six acres of forest on a ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with my gorgeous girlfriend and two terminally happy dogs. My parents live on the adjoining parcel. The cabin is free and clear and is in a near constant state of improvement and growth as I putter to my heart’s content....I wake up in a cool vacation home very morning and get to stay there making it cooler. Every day if I want to . Except Friday. I get a massage every Friday.....I’m 200 pounds, heavily muscled.....

Isn't it amazing, we always hear of these Liberals who are living the good life, and have it made like rich Republicans... never the ones who are on disability for a fake back injury and living with their Moms? Seems like, every now and then, we'd run across one of them, I know for certain they exist and have access to the Internet. But apparently not, all we ever hear from is the rich and well-to-do Liberals who are buff and have gorgeous girlfriends. With all their fortune, they must live a life of seclusion from us regular Joe's, because the only Liberals I know, who don't work, are getting that gub'mnt check for their bad back. Curious, aint it?

"because the only Liberals I know, who don't work, are getting that gub'mnt check for their bad back. Curious, aint it?"

it's just indicative of the sort of crowd you hang around with Dixie. You really wouldn't expect educated, thoughtful, courteous, intelligent compassionate, successful people to want to spend any time with YOU, do you????

I’m retired at 54 and live in a log cabin on six acres of forest on a ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with my gorgeous girlfriend and two terminally happy dogs. My parents live on the adjoining parcel. The cabin is free and clear and is in a near constant state of improvement and growth as I putter to my heart’s content....I wake up in a cool vacation home very morning and get to stay there making it cooler. Every day if I want to . Except Friday. I get a massage every Friday.....I’m 200 pounds, heavily muscled.....

Isn't it amazing, we always hear of these Liberals who are living the good life, and have it made like rich Republicans... never the ones who are on disability for a fake back injury and living with their Moms? Seems like, every now and then, we'd run across one of them, I know for certain they exist and have access to the Internet. But apparently not, all we ever hear from is the rich and well-to-do Liberals who are buff and have gorgeous girlfriends. With all their fortune, they must live a life of seclusion from us regular Joe's, because the only Liberals I know, who don't work, are getting that gub'mnt check for their bad back. Curious, aint it?

What the hell are you babbling about now? Where did I say, I was rich, or well-off, or buff? I said I have a good life, and I said I was heavily muscled, and both came from working my ass off.

Oh, and speaking for all us disabled folks getting our gub'mint checks, may I just say how much we enjoy hearing the temporarily able-bodied implying that we're all malingerers, and that we should all be out working, and that we're all just mooching off your hard work. Some people mighht wish you dead, but not me. I wish you a long life. A long and painful life full of herniated disks, carpal tunnel in both wrists, a degenerative neural disorder, type 2 diabetes, and optic nerve strokes that leave you legally blind. Oh, wait, that's my life, the one that's better than yours. No, I want you to have a BAD life, so let's say all of these things happen to you, but you didn't buy long-term disability insurance to suppliment your SS like I did. and let's say Bush's tax cuts and reckless spending bankrupt SS and Medicare the day before you qualify. That should about do it, you fucking prick.

What the hell are you babbling about now? Where did I say, I was rich, or well-off, or buff? I said I have a good life, and I said I was heavily muscled, and both came from working my ass off.

Oh, and speaking for all us disabled folks getting our gub'mint checks, may I just say how much we enjoy hearing the temporarily able-bodied implying that we're all malingerers, and that we should all be out working, and that we're all just mooching off your hard work. Some people mighht wish you dead, but not me. I wish you a long life. A long and painful life full of herniated disks, carpal tunnel in both wrists, a degenerative neural disorder, type 2 diabetes, and optic nerve strokes that leave you legally blind. Oh, wait, that's my life, the one that's better than yours. No, I want you to have a BAD life, so let's say all of these things happen to you, but you didn't buy long-term disability insurance to suppliment your SS like I did. and let's say Bush's tax cuts and reckless spending bankrupt SS and Medicare the day before you qualify. That should about do it, you fucking prick.
Well, you see, it's incumbent upon all disabled people to be miserable. That way people who aren't yet disabled can feel superior to them. Besides, if the disabled people aren't miserable, well, where's the incentive to avoid becoming disabled? Don't you understand that people are all lazy, greedy and good-for-nothing at heart? Give someone the idea that living on disability might be okay and he'll jump in front of a bus in a split second.

I believe that's how the reasoning goes, anyway.

Well, you see, it's incumbent upon all disabled people to be miserable. That way people who aren't yet disabled can feel superior to them. Besides, if the disabled people aren't miserable, well, where's the incentive to avoid becoming disabled? Don't you understand that people are all lazy, greedy and good-for-nothing at heart? Give someone the idea that living on disability might be okay and he'll jump in front of a bus in a split second.

I believe that's how the reasoning goes, anyway.

Plus, I think a man in love always thinks his beloved is beautiful. When I see someone say that, I see someone who is in love, and that's the beautiful thing...it's also the thing most likely to incite jealousy in others.

Because we all know, if it came in a bottle, everybody would be madly in love.

ROFLMAO!! I will advise you to read your own post and then ask yourself .. who is the hypocrite ....? I have no idea about you.., yet you know everything about me ...

By the way ... sounds nice ... If I was up there, I'd share a cup of coffee with you some morning ... I bet the early mornings are beautiful...

Where did I say I knew everything about you?

But you're right about the mornings. They are beautiful, this morning especially so. By the way, I make great coffee, and I built a gazebo on my deck that's completely screened, cantilevered into the trees so it feels like a tree house, and has a beer fridge and a 19" flat screen, among other amenities. Great place to hang out.

Truce?

Plus, I think a man in love always thinks his beloved is beautiful. When I see someone say that, I see someone who is in love, and that's the beautiful thing...it's also the thing most likely to incite jealousy in others.

Because we all know, if it came in a bottle, everybody would be madly in love.

You're on to me. Damn. Imagine my chagrin.

Isn't it amazing, we always hear of these Liberals who are living the good life, and have it made like rich Republicans... never the ones who are on disability for a fake back injury and living with their Moms? Seems like, every now and then, we'd run across one of them, I know for certain they exist and have access to the Internet.

Ummm, that would be Toby.

Where did I say I knew everything about you?

But you're right about the mornings. They are beautiful, this morning especially so. By the way, I make great coffee, and I built a gazebo on my deck that's completely screened, cantilevered into the trees so it feels like a tree house, and has a beer fridge and a 19" flat screen, among other amenities. Great place to hang out.

Truce?

Absolutely!! Im a nice guy and politics shapes only one little part of my life. And besides .. you would be surprised .. we probaly agree on much more than you think.

truce

Absolutely!! Im a nice guy and politics shapes only one little part of my life. And besides .. you would be surprised .. we probaly agree on much more than you think.

truce

Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was significant agreement. There are hot button issues designed to foment exactly the kind of disagreement we had. Their purpose is divide and conquer, and if people can be made to violently disagree on the hot button issues, it prevents them from finding common ground and discussing substantive issues. And they're so good at framing the debate, that I find myself falling into these bogus arguments, even though I should know better.

How do you take your coffee, by the way?

If you are legally blind and have Parkinson's then you are either lying about your disabilities or lying about your craftsmanship....you couldn't do that without some sort of corrective lenses and/or medication.

Back