Goddamn LIARS!

Remember, he's not racist! He only says people with racist views based on their religion have a valid viewpoint!

Says the guy who has a moniker which mocks how black people talk (I Be One). Problem is, you are retarded and you lie. What I actually said, and you never could refute, is that people who have a valid religious viewpoint are not racist. But hey, that's okay, Lady Tuna likes your nose buried deep in her huge black ass almost as much as you like putting it there. She probably has a little lawn jockey that looks like you in her front yard.

Hmmm, that's what the Taliban says!

Hey, if God ordains it it can't be racist or discriminatory. I mean, treating women badly falls into that as well. Dixie would agree, even though he made threads about how we need to defeat the Taliban because of how they treat women (in part). It's a valid religious viewpoint!!

This is another perfect example of how Dixie contradicts himself. I should go dig up that thread about women's rights.

Last edited:
Dixie, apart from contradicting yourself, what kind of hobbies do you have? I think we might have a lot in common. Check out my list of favorites.

what about that time you said hitler was admirable dixie? and that he only took the holocaust "a little overboard?" quit trying to hide from your words, whatever point you were making, you need to be more judicious in your word selection

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Hmmm, that's what the Taliban says!

Hey, if God ordains it it can't be racist or discriminatory. I mean, treating women badly falls into that as well. Dixie would agree, even though he made threads about how we need to defeat the Taliban because of how they treat women (in part). It's a valid religious viewpoint!!

This is another perfect example of how Dixie contradicts himself. I should go dig up that thread about women's rights.

Don't bother....all one has to do is follow the chronological order of the posts on this thread to see your point.

∞zo;474182 said:
what about that time you said hitler was admirable dixie? and that he only took the holocaust "a little overboard?" quit trying to hide from your words, whatever point you were making, you need to be more judicious in your word selection

Oh yeah - I remember that! Gems I tell u, gems. I only wish we could go back as far as pol.com to pull up stuff.

∞zo;474182 said:

No, I don't recall ever saying I admired Hitler. I do remember when you were all upset that Beefy rejected your romantic advances. You cried in PM's to me for a week over that! Oh dixie, what am I going to do? Beefy meant the world to me... I would have given him anything... doesn't he understand I am in love with him and can't live without him? To think, I spent all that time calming you down and helping you cope with the jolt, and this is how you repay me?

No, I don't recall ever saying I admired Hitler. I do remember when you were all upset that Beefy rejected your romantic advances. You cried in PM's to me for a week over that! Oh dixie, what am I going to do? Beefy meant the world to me... I would have given him anything... doesn't he understand I am in love with him and can't live without him? To think, I spent all that time calming you down and helping you cope with the jolt, and this is how you repay me?

You don't recall saying a lot of things. As we've demonstrated what you say now has no correlation to what you've said before. My money's on you admiring Hitler.

could anyone blame me? he's such a stud

Back