GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
epePB.jpg

So just because you're incapable of understanding right and wrong means you're not bound by it? Dumb liberals. NO sense of personal responsibility!

So just because you're incapable of understanding right and wrong means you're not bound by it? Dumb liberals. NO sense of personal responsibility!

Your right or my right? Your wrong or my wrong? Right and wrong from a fairy in the sky or right and wrong from a bearded luny in Arabia?
Buddhist right? Communist right? Taoist wrong? Baptist wrong?

i dont know whata iq said.

i wish god was real so we could kill him O_O I would join the unholy war against asshole god in the ranks of satan. I would assassinate jesus while he was being distracted going over dixies stock portfolio with him in the shower

i wish god was real so we could kill him O_O I would join the unholy war against asshole god in the ranks of satan. I would assassinate jesus while he was being distracted going over dixies stock portfolio with him in the shower
There is a way to kill a god you know. The great Yog-Sothoth knows how.

THE right and wrong! Duh! Dumb liberals!

:lmao:

Ohhhhh THE right and wrong..... you mean YOUR right and wrong? Would that be a faith based right and wrong?
What the hell does 'Liberal' have to do with it.
I aint a yank therefore I cant be what YOU term a liberal. Dumb yank.

Ohhhhh THE right and wrong..... you mean YOUR right and wrong? Would that be a faith based right and wrong?
Way to fall for it.

Ohhhhh THE right and wrong..... you mean YOUR right and wrong?

It's the right n wrong given to use by our lord and savior, Jesus Christ! Ain't no time left to repent, dumb liberal! I'll enjoy watching you scream in hell for eternity! I'll prop up my legs on my couch and watch you in eternal torment on my HDTV with ma' kids! "Ahh!!! I'm burning!!! Someone please save me!!! I'll do anything!!! I believe now!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Somebody call the whhhhhhhhaaaammmbbulance! Dumb liberal!

Would that be a faith based right and wrong?

Ain't no other, besides our lords, dumbass liberal!

It's what you is! We don't take kindly to your folk down here in these parts! We'd send you right quick to hell so we can enjoy thinking about your eternal torment if ya came down here, dumb gook! We'd have a barbecue over ur corpse! LOL! I love being the good guy! Jesus Christ is ma lord and savior, merciful, glorious, forever and ever, amen!

You some damn gook or sand nigger! They's all liberals! We used to string ur kind up right and proper down here until the dumb liberals stopped us!

I would join God's side. Evil has it right, Grind.

By "HDTV", I mean a stupendously large and expensive flat screen TV hooked up to a blu-ray player via composite cable, displaying stretched 480i.

Last edited:
It's the right n wrong given to use by our lord and savior, Jesus Christ! Ain't no time left to repent, dumb liberal! I'll enjoy watching you scream in hell for eternity! I'll prop up my legs on my couch and watch you in eternal torment on my HDTV with ma' kids! "Ahh!!! I'm burning!!! Someone please save me!!! I'll do anything!!! I believe now!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Somebody call the whhhhhhhhaaaammmbbulance! Dumb liberal!

Ain't no other, besides our lords, dumbass liberal!

It's what you is! We don't take kindly to your folk down here in these parts! We'd send you right quick to hell so we can enjoy thinking about your eternal torment if ya came down here, dumb gook! We'd have a barbecue over ur corpse! LOL! I love being the good guy! Jesus Christ is ma lord and savior, merciful, glorious, forever and ever, amen!

You some damn gook or sand nigger! They's all liberals! We used to string ur kind up right and proper down here until the dumb liberals stopped us!

OK. So its fairies in the sky.
Have a nice pray.
I think your portrayal of the 'redneck' (or just dumb southerner) is much better than mine, but you have had much longer to practice.
You had me going for a minute or two specially with that one about 'our lord and saviour'.

I will agree to betray God in this war, however, if you promise to keep and protect an amount of my progeny who hold, collectively, >95% of my genetic code (about 6 spawn, 24 first cousins, etc... etc... or any mixture of progeny that collectively adds to >95%) and agree to draw and quarter anyone who comes within 100 miles of them for at least a millinium. Utilize inbreeding if necessary to keep the percentage high enough. If two people's life are in danger, save the life of the one who holds more of my genetic code. This would mean that the life of one spawn (50% of my genetic code) would trade on the market for the life of four first cousins (1/8 of my genetic code). With that much of my genetic code surviving for so long, it's almost like having 95% of a watermark around. Clearly you can see how this would be beneficial.

Low, you are slow today, WaterMark is taking the piss.

I am right here you little bitch. Bring it.

There is a way to kill a god you know. The great Yog-Sothoth knows how.

Many have tried... all have failed. You shall suffer the same fate as the other morons who have attempted to kill me.... eternal suffering....

non stop Barry Manilow, Justin Bieber, & Brittany Spears while watching one Detroit Lions game after another

Back