Gog and Magog: The Biblical prophecy

Qu2dETp76U2V66HwR7iD7k-320-80.jpg

KVMyDr8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
How does that change what I've stated? Please do some honest homework on the subject.

It contradicts you!Israel returned May 48!
That's a fact.

You keep parroting a moot point, but you REFUSE to do honest research as to the Biblical requirements for the state of Israel to be reinstated AS GOD DECREED. This is why some sects of Judaism don't recognize the state of Israel.

I don't do homework for the willfully ignorant. So you parrot your intellectually myopia ad nausea. I'll leave you to it.

The horrors in Ku Kluxery communism of Christiananality pedophilia for their not so master race "man is God" Klues Klucks duh Klans tautology following in that Islam medical pseudoscience human reproduction fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate son of Allah diatribe Jesus the Christ conception in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming behavior forgiving themselves has no equivalents in preying on civilization.

fact check: mostly true.

Let's just get to the bottom of it- DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE BELLY BUTTONS?

All paintings show they did.

Oddly, like the Pedo Party of today, the punishment for Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge was to suffer the pains of pregnancy. If she’d never eaten from the Tree, and convinced the slacker Adam to do the same, the human race wouldn’t exist today.

BTW, she had boobs too. Why would Eve need boobs if she wasn’t intended to birth children? Seems to me God planned for Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge all along.

4jyjfh.jpg

Oddly, like the Pedo Party of today, the punishment for Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge was to suffer the pains of pregnancy. If she’d never eaten from the Tree, and convinced the slacker Adam to do the same, the human race wouldn’t exist today.

BTW, she had boobs too. Why would Eve need boobs if she wasn’t intended to birth children? Seems to me God planned for Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge all along.

4jyjfh.jpg

God didn't want Eve to eat the Tree of Knowledge, God had to know the Serpent (Satan) would trick Eve
In a Holy Toledo Second800px-Michelangelo_Fall_and_Expulsion_from_Garden_of_Eden_00-720x350 (2)_1.jpg

4jyjfh.jpg

BUT!!! Adam had nipples too!
Proof woman was taken from the Man.

God didn't want Eve to eat the Tree of Knowledge, God had to know the Serpent (Satan) would trick Eve
In a Holy Toledo SecondView attachment 22412
If God knew Satan was going to trick Eve, then God fucked over both Adam and Eve.

Sorry, but I believe God is honest. Ergo, the “original sin” story is human bullshit even though God’s gift of the Tree of Knowledge may be metaphorically true.

If God knew Satan was going to trick Eve, then God fucked over both Adam and Eve.

Sorry, but I believe God is honest. Ergo, the “original sin” story is human bullshit even though God’s gift of the Tree of Knowledge may be metaphorically true.

R.jpg
Genesis 3:22 What if the Man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever.

Every biblical description of the apocalypse turned out to be the nonsense all intelligent people clearly saw that it was.

We've seen how it really happened.

More than 74,000,000 Americans devolved into sub-human mutants.
We're in the post-apocalyptic world right now, but we can rebuild--if we purge the mutants.

View attachment 22413
Genesis 3:22 What if the Man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever.
What did God mean when he says “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness” or “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever”?

Seems to me Moses misinterpreted the story. Not unusual for a primitive desert nomad writing down stories that were told around campfires for 2400+ years before Moses wrote them down. Ever hear of the game “Telephone” or “Gossip”?

Genealogy+from+Adam+to+Moses

What did God mean when he says “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness” or “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever”?

Seems to me Moses misinterpreted the story. Not unusual for a primitive desert nomad writing down stories that were told around campfires for 2400+ years before Moses wrote them down. Ever hear of the game “Telephone” or “Gossip”?

Genealogy+from+Adam+to+Moses

"Us,"is the Angels.

Back