Gog and Magog: The Biblical prophecy

Deflection! You posted numbers you made up,and now you're trolling because you have no source!
Busted little boy! Grow the fuck up douchebag!
Let’s make a 12B bet on your false accusation.

Are you sure enough that you are correct to bet? Or are you just being Mason the Bullshitting Psycho again?

Let’s make a 12B bet on your false accusation. Are you sure enough that you are correct to bet? Or are you just being Mason the Bullshitting Psycho again?

Deflection,you posted numbers,that you made up.
But have no source, so you resort to trolling!
The whole board is on to your games.

Make it worth my while, Ms. Mason. You sling lies. Either apologize or bet me. Doing neither proves you’re just Mason the Bullshitting Psycho.

Deflection,insults doesn't change the fact ,you have no source for your made up numbers.
You've become a flaming joke on this forum!
Disagreed. The joke is the person who makes a claim and refuses to back it up with a bet that costs them nothing but a little vacation. I’m not afraid, but you obviously are, Ms. Mason. Your choice.

Disagreed. The joke is the person who makes a claim and refuses to back it up with a bet that costs them nothing but a little vacation. I’m not afraid, but you obviously are, Ms. Mason. Your choice.

You posted numbers now you're trying every way to deflect! Your bullshit game is up!
You're the biggest joke on the forum.

Deflection,obviously you're lying about the numbers you made up
Deflection,insults doesn't change the fact ,you have no source for your made up numbers.
You've become a flaming joke on this forum!
You posted numbers now you're trying every way to deflect! Your bullshit game is up!
You're the biggest joke on the forum.
Obsessive, compulsive, repetitive and bullying.

Is it really any wonder why I question your mental stability? When does your fellow bipolar return from vacation?

You are clearly afraid to bet me because you know you will lose, Ms.Mason. Everyone can see it even if you can’t.

Obsessive, compulsive, repetitive and bullying.

Is it really any wonder why I question your mental stability? When does your fellow bipolar return from vacation?

You are clearly afraid to bet me because you know you will lose, Ms.Mason. Everyone can see it even if you can’t.

Deflection,baiting!
Just admit you made up numbers,and got call out,and you got nothing.

Deflection,baiting!
Just admit you made up numbers,and got call out,and you got nothing.

QED. I know you can’t help yourself, Mason. That’s the tragedy of mental illness; a person is not in full control of their own mind.

Even if, like Jack, you refuse to take your meds in preference for self-medication, it would be wrong to fault you completely because you lack the ability to choose.

QED. I know you can’t help yourself, Mason. That’s the tragedy of mental illness; a person is not in control of their own mind.

Even if, like Jack, you refuse to take your meds in preference for self-medication, it would be wrong to fault you completely because you lack the ability to choose.

Baiting deflection! Your games are played out!

Back