Gog and Magog: The Biblical prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Nope! there were specific divine occurrences that were to predate that.....didn't happen. That's why you have sects of Hasidic Jews that don't recognize the state of Israel.

Any pov,you'll always find someone with the opposite pov!
Usually one side or the others timeline is off.

In this case, it is or it ain't. So far, the old Roman records recognize one of many upstarts who happened to be named Jesus. But they don't ascribe any supernatural powers to him.....as don't many Jewish scholars. So as with a LOT of things dealing with religions, it all comes down to a matter of belief, or "faith".

What I never thought was fair was Methuselah lived for 969 years, and then died assumably from the flood. Poor old man having to try to swim for 40 days and 40 nights.
Just a thought, but I think the stories got stretched a bit between the events and the writing. 1656 years passed from Adam to Noah then another 777 years passed before Moses wrote it all down.

George Washington’s cherry tree story was only 220 years. In another 500 years he’d have chopped down the entire forest. ;)

^^^ Late night drunk is drunk posting. :rofl2:

You're still an idiot. The sun's coming up, and Dutch Uncle is still an idiot.

Something that is most unlikely to change anytime soon.

Evolution is an atheist theory from the 19th century. Facts prove that theory wrong.

If evolution is so great, wtf happened with you? You're like this Cro-Magnon dumbass motherfucker that would be dangerous if he had a brain.

Kinda like my ex. :laugh:

Her brother nicknamed her "One Way", and you know what? He wasn't wrong. That was more of an astute observation than anything else.

Everything you do that you think is sooo clever is very transparent to anyone with a functioning brain, Dutchy. You're a malicious tard is my point.

Last edited:
You're still an idiot. The sun's coming up, and Dutch Uncle is still an idiot.

Something that is most unlikely to change anytime soon.

Evolution is an atheist theory from the 19th century. Facts prove that theory wrong.

If evolution is so great, wtf happened with you? You're like this Cro-Magnon dumbass motherfucker that would be dangerous if he had a brain.
Wow. Still up and drunk or do you take speed, Matt? About 2.7 hours from your last post. Interesting.

Wow. Still up and drunk or do you take speed, Matt? About 2.7 hours from your last post. Interesting.

Fuck off, malicious tard. You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way, motherfucker. You're a skidmark in the tighty whitey underwear of humanity, ok?

As far as intellectuialism? Yeah, that's not you. You're a fucking malicious tardo that would be dangerous if you had smarts, which Thank God you do not.

Fuck off, malicious tard. You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way, motherfucker. You're a skidmark in the tighty whitey underwear of humanity, ok?

As far as intellectuialism? Yeah, that's not you. You're a fucking malicious tardo that would be dangerous if you had smarts, which Thank God you do not.
$20 says all that bitterness, anger and hatred is causing you health problems. Sad.

$20 says all that bitterness, anger and hatred is causing you health problems. Sad.

Yes, you're a sad specimen of a human being, Dutchy.

Pardon my revulsion to you being the way you are, but I'm wired like that.

I do not like pieces of shit like you. Most people don't. It is what it is. :dunno:

Nobody likes somebody that would do them in at the 1st chance they got if it meant them getting ahead a notch.

That person is you. You would do in your own mother for popularity or some other frivolous cause.

You're a piece of shit. You'd sell your soul to the devil in a heartbeat. You're just a sellout motherfucker like that.

Last edited:
Yes, you're a sad specimen of a human being, Dutchy.

Pardon my revulsion to you being the way you are, but I'm wired like that.

I do not like pieces of shit like you. Most people don't. It is what it is. :dunno:

Nobody likes somebody that would do them in at the 1st chance they got if it meant them getting ahead a notch.

That person is you. You would do in your own mother for popularity or some other frivolous cause.

You're a piece of shit.

Okay, make it $40 and a lot of pain as all that hate eats you from the inside out. :thup:

Six months in bed with a tube in every orifice should be sufficient time for you to reflect upon all of your bad acts in life and give you the opportunity to repent….but I doubt you’ll ever repent, Matt. You’re not wired for it. LOL

Just a thought, but I think the stories got stretched a bit between the events and the writing. 1656 years passed from Adam to Noah then another 777 years passed before Moses wrote it all down.

George Washington’s cherry tree story was only 220 years. In another 500 years he’d have chopped down the entire forest. ;)

Where you getting those numbers?

Back