got pulled over by the pigs today

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
ok so usually when I have been pulled over, sometimes I know I fucked up, other times I thinking I'm not guilty but understand why I was pulled over. This was the first time in my life where I was legit like "wtf?"

and the cop didn't even explain why I was pulled over initially. He was also pissed because I thought I was so innocent I didn't even pull over right away.. like I legit thought there was no way I was getting pulled over, that's how innocent I thought I was. So it took me a minute to be like "oh... he actually wants me to pull over"

So I am just sitting in my car wondering why the fuck I was pulled. When the cop came up to my window he was pretty mad, yelling at me for not pulling over initially, I was very calm, cool, collected, and explained my reasoning, always being polite and addressing him as officer and sir. Once I did that, he chilled out a bit and realized it was a misunderstanding.

Then after all that, pulling me over, yelling at me, making me sweat for 10 minutes, he gives me only a warning. On the warning he has me going 41 in a 30.

I can only think that's complete bullshit because usually there is no way you are getting out of a ticket if you went 11 miles over. I think he was just in a bad mood?

So the moral of this thread is... if I was a retarded like most police haters, I could have just started going off on the officer, yelling, calling him names, arguing etc... but I am not a retard. I apologized, acted like a fine upstanding citizen, and in return I was treated like a fine upstanding citizen. if you respect police, they will respect you back.

So in conclusion, I was supposedly 11 miles over the speed limit. No ticket. I rule.

as for being over the speedlimit, I think it might have been a speed trap cause I was coming up a hill and the speed limit probably just changed. There was no way I was like blazing down the road or anything like that. The officer must have realized his case was shotty because there is no way usually you get a warning for being 11 mph over.

as for being over the speedlimit, I think it might have been a speed trap cause I was coming up a hill and the speed limit probably just changed. There was no way I was like blazing down the road or anything like that. The officer must have realized his case was shotty because there is no way usually you get a warning for being 11 mph over.

Was there a body cavity search?

ok so usually when I have been pulled over, sometimes I know I fucked up, other times I thinking I'm not guilty but understand why I was pulled over. This was the first time in my life where I was legit like "wtf?"

and the cop didn't even explain why I was pulled over initially. He was also pissed because I thought I was so innocent I didn't even pull over right away.. like I legit thought there was no way I was getting pulled over, that's how innocent I thought I was. So it took me a minute to be like "oh... he actually wants me to pull over"

So I am just sitting in my car wondering why the fuck I was pulled. When the cop came up to my window he was pretty mad, yelling at me for not pulling over initially, I was very calm, cool, collected, and explained my reasoning, always being polite and addressing him as officer and sir. Once I did that, he chilled out a bit and realized it was a misunderstanding.

Then after all that, pulling me over, yelling at me, making me sweat for 10 minutes, he gives me only a warning. On the warning he has me going 41 in a 30.

I can only think that's complete bullshit because usually there is no way you are getting out of a ticket if you went 11 miles over. I think he was just in a bad mood?

So the moral of this thread is... if I was a retarded like most police haters, I could have just started going off on the officer, yelling, calling him names, arguing etc... but I am not a retard. I apologized, acted like a fine upstanding citizen, and in return I was treated like a fine upstanding citizen. if you respect police, they will respect you back.

So in conclusion, I was supposedly 11 miles over the speed limit. No ticket. I rule.
How often do you get pulled over?

and they let a obvious psychopath like you go? What the fuck kind of cops do they have in Massachusetts?

You are weak for getting pulled over like that.

I have had two speeding tickets (1980 in Alaska, 2011 in Louisiana), and I speed like crazy.

In Lamoni, Iowa, a horse drawn carriage at oh dark thirty before dawn was plugging down main street in 2013, the road was dark, and I had that horse and driver crapping in their pants when I pulled out and went by.

11 over? Please. No war story there.

I have had two speeding tickets (1980 in Alaska, 2011 in Louisiana), and I speed like crazy.

In Lamoni, Iowa, a horse drawn carriage at oh dark thirty before dawn was plugging down main street in 2013, the road was dark, and I had that horse and driver crapping in their pants when I pulled out and went by.

Alaska, that’s hilarious.

Yeah, the copper had to take almost 15 miles to run me down. I got a ticket, no warning. I was trying to get to the entrance to the Clear Air Station, but I overshot it, and could not get up to Nenana before he got me.

I would report this guy. No way in H E double hockey sticks do you get a warning for 11 miles over. However, this could open a can of shite you don't want opened.

The only time I reported a cop was in the 11th grade. The fucker hit me in the chest and then threatened me with all sorts of hell.

Then he actually came up to me and literally apologized for his actions. I actually thought he was going to arrest me....he literally said: I am sorry for my actions. I acted inappropriately. I will never forget it.

Last edited:

um on the east coast mid atlantic stretch you will get legit arrested on sight if you are 15 over. I know 11 isn't that much over, but usually people still get tickets at that point.

was that while you were a student at Graceland?.......

Back