Government and Income Inequality

Answer the fucking question, track star, I hardly need a lesson in corporate structure from you.

The 3rd and last time, how many years to earn $ 80 billion? Do I really need to dig out all my back issues of Forbes?

I haven't a clue shit-for-brains. I'm not Sam Walton's accountant.

But WTF does that have to do with what we're talking about?

I'll tell you .... nothing.

You're doing nothing but running again, only this time you're just doing it by changing the subject.

and I heartily disagree Rune... you desperately need a lecture in corporate structure.

From anyone who can deliver it....

what a pack of fucking stupid mumbo jumbo.

the list of recession is cold hard fucking facts you idiot.

Now tell me why you talked about one recession a decade?

because you have NO fucking idea what the FACTS are

I'll ask one last time: What's the connection between Glass-Steagall and recessions?

what was the depth of the recessions before and after?

pretending you cant understand the data so it means nothing just makes you look like a bigger fucking idiot

what was the average time between recessions before glass steagal?

after?

Hey shithead, that's not the fuckin' question.

There can be a recession every year the New York Yankees win the World Series. To blame the Yankees you'd have to draw a connection between them and economic recession.

Which is what I'm asking for with Glass-Steagall... what's the connection?

I haven't a clue shit-for-brains. I'm not Sam Walton's accountant.

But WTF does that have to do with what we're talking about?

I'll tell you .... nothing.

You're doing nothing but running again, only this time you're just doing it by changing the subject.

Hardly. We are not talking about accounting methods. You are attempting to deny that Walmart would be profitable if it's employees were paid a living wage.
I have proved you are incorrect as usual. Since we both know you are not wrong because you are stupid, the only other possibility is that you are lying.

The question is why? Why do you lie to protect what you aspire to yet have no chance of achieving, to the detriment of all society, including yourself?
Why does the term useful idiot keep popping into my head?

results that can be measured mean nothing to the fucking clueless

And to have a result, you need a cause.

You say that Glass-Steagall is the cause. I'm just asking you to prove it.

I understand that Glass-Steagall did exist....just like the New York Yankees...

I'm asking for the link between it and recessions.

Meh, why bother. You can't do it.

Fuckin' 47 percenter shit-for-brains.

dear fucking idiot,

you are arguing against the vast majority of economists.

you woud because your a fucking idiot

Hey shithead, that's not the fuckin' question.

There can be a recession every year the New York Yankees win the World Series. To blame the Yankees you'd have to draw a connection between them and economic recession.

Which is what I'm asking for with Glass-Steagall... what's the connection?

Listen dickfuck you simple piece of shit, she is obviously referring to the devastating recession of the last decade, which would not have been possible without Phil Graham repealing Glass Steagle.

Stop obfuscating and start dealing with the truth.

Hardly. We are not talking about accounting methods. You are attempting to deny that Walmart would be profitable if it's employees were paid a living wage.

What the fuck are you talking about, you heroin shooting lunatic?

Where did I ever say anything even remotely resembling that?

That has nothing to do with anything we're talking about. We're talking about the accrued earnings tax that corporations pay, and that individual tax payers do not. That's what I was talking about when you first responded, so yeah, we WERE talking about accounting. As usual, anything of non-manic substance went right over your head.

Your brain is just running all over the place on some sort of opioid-induced welfare state mentality rampage.

Nutburgers. The two of you.

Listen dickfuck you simple piece of shit, she is obviously referring to the devastating recession of the last decade, which would not have been possible without Phil Graham repealing Glass Steagle.

Stop obfuscating and start dealing with the truth.

No cockbreath..... what the Vagina of Death is talking about is a connection between Glass-Steagall and recessions, and that Glass-Steagall lessened the severity of recessions. I'm just asking for how Glass-Steagall did that.... and repeatedly getting a big fat nothing other than Glass-Steagall was in existence.

Hey, so was the marijuana ban. Maybe that lessened the severity of recessions... hahahaha, you dickheads.

yeah because banking legislation cant possibly have something to do with Banks cheating people and banks failing.

what a piece of dead foreskin you are.

What the fuck are you talking about, you heroin shooting lunatic?

Where did I ever say anything even remotely resembling that?

That has nothing to do with anything we're talking about. We're talking about the accrued earnings tax that corporations pay, and that individual tax payers do not. That's what I was talking about when you first responded, so yeah, we WERE talking about accounting. As usual, anything of non-manic substance went right over your head.

Your brain is just running all over the place on some sort of opioid-induced welfare state mentality rampage.

Nutburgers. The two of you.

Sorry ass-fuck, but the topic is wage inequality (check the thread title moron), NOT whatever your present distraction tactic is.

Debate 101 anybody? (Taft) you fucking retard.

yeah because banking legislation cant possibly have something to do with Banks cheating people and banks failing.

what a piece of dead foreskin you are.

I didn't say that Glass-Steagall didn't have anything to do with it.

I didn't even say that Glass-Steagall *couldn't* have anything to do wit it.

I asked *HOW* Glass-Steagall had anything to do with it.

So far, I'd say I've gotten more coherent responses from comatose paraplegics with Tourette's Syndrome.

Citing a correlation as a causation is not a fact. It's an opinion, which is this case is pretty weak because you offer nothing to support it.

In case you don't understand (which is quite likely), consider:

All murderers have chewed gum. Therefore, everyone who chews gum is a murderer?

Less deep recessions since Glass-Steagall enacted, therefore Glass-Steagall is responsible.

Early in the 20th century the federal government outlawed the drinking of absinthe. It was re-legalized just in time for the crash of 2008. I could use your logic and blame absinthe.

Now, explain the connection between Glass-Steagall and recessions...

this was your response to the facts you brain dead flea.

You wanted to PRETEND banking laws have nothing to do with banking

Sorry ass-fuck, but the topic is wage inequality (check the thread title moron), NOT whatever your present distraction tactic is.

Debate 101 anybody? (Taft) you fucking retard.

Dude, would you please stop burping semen all over my computer monitor?

As for Debate 101, I'm sure they'd teach you something about putting words in your opponent's mouth and then arguing with a false premise.

Back