Greatest Seafood

Greatest Seafood

• Total voters
Don't forget octopus, abalone, sea cucumber, sea bass, grouper, parrot fish...
I've never seen any but octopus available anywhere.

Never mind, I have. But I'm trying to keep it into things that are as large a group as possible. I could have divided up trout several times over, as well as sword fish, shark, etc. This is mostly generalization.

It could be worse after all, there is always PoMP which is probably closer to the truth. Have you ever tried a Fried Mars Bar?
LOL He neg repped me for that comment. I think I'll stick with PiMP for some reason it gets under his skin. Said it was a personal attack. ;)

I don't see why he has a problem with his name? He's been PiMPing right wing Kool-Aid ever since he's joined the site. I can't call him PoMP. That would be hypocritical. I"m as big a pompous ass as he is after all. :)

I've tried the deep fried snickers bar. I could feel my arteries hardening with each bite. :) That was when I was living in North Carolina. Don't know if you've ever been to the southern US Tom but there's not to much they won't deep fry down there. I've commented before about delicious but deadly southern cooking. If'n it aint breaded and deep fried...it's meat!

I've never seen any but octopus available anywhere.

Never mind, I have. But I'm trying to keep it into things that are as large a group as possible. I could have divided up trout several times over, as well as sword fish, shark, etc. This is mostly generalization.
Don't feel bad, if you had an all inclusive list of sea food we'd be here all night just reading the list.

LOL He neg repped me for that comment. I think I'll stick with PiMP for some reason it gets under his skin. Said it was a personal attack. ;)

I don't see why he has a problem with his name? He's been PiMPing right wing Kool-Aid ever since he's joined the site. I can't call him PoMP. That would be hypocritical. I"m as big a pompous ass as he is after all. :)

I've tried the deep fried snickers bar. I could feel my arteries hardening with each bite. :) That was when I was living in North Carolina. Don't know if you've ever been to the southern US Tom but there's not to much they won't deep fry down there. I've commented before about delicious but deadly southern cooking. If'n it aint breaded and deep fried...it's meat!

I have a problem with people starting shit on otherwise peaceful threads.....I guess you're just another pile of shit troll.....

I been to the US a couple of times but never down south. I think the Scots have a lot in common with southerners, with regards to food. I will point out though that the best smoked salmon comes from Scotland along with whisky and haggis.

I been to the US a couple of times but never down south. I think the Scots have a lot in common with southerners, with regards to food. I will point out though that the best smoked salmon comes from Scotland along with whisky and haggis.
Yes, I've noticed that there are lots of insane southerners with a penchent for wearing skirts.

Alaskan smoked salmon is top notch and need I remind you that the best sour mash whiskey in the world comes from the limestone regions of central Kentucky and Tennessee....as for the Hagis....you got me there. ;)

Last edited:
Back