grind has no morals

go get the post where you amitted these facts are real
to my recollection you and many here NEVER have
If I'm mistaken I would LOVE to read those posts

See Desh... this is why you are a fucking idiot. YOU make a baseless accusation. THEN YOU tell me I have to go out and prove you wrong.

That is not how it works retard. YOU make an accusation. YOU have to back it up.

Go find a thread where we were discussing voter fraud. THEN tell me which post it is that I 'defended Republican cheating'

You made the claim... YOU back it up. Otherwise... YOU ARE A LIAR.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...rieve-for-GOP-in-voting-rights-consent-decree

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

csmonitor icon

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer January 14, 2013

you don't care about these crimes?

See Desh... this is why you are a fucking idiot. YOU make a baseless accusation. THEN YOU tell me I have to go out and prove you wrong.

That is not how it works retard. YOU make an accusation. YOU have to back it up.

Go find a thread where we were discussing voter fraud. THEN tell me which post it is that I 'defended Republican cheating'

You made the claim... YOU back it up. Otherwise... YOU ARE A LIAR.

you avoided hose threads dude or came in just to call me names.

everyone here even some democratic side people

you avoided hose threads dude or came in just to call me names.

everyone here even some democratic side people

YET YOU claimed I defended Rep Cheating... NOW you claim I avoided the threads?

Which is it desh? Are you LYING NOW or were you LYING BEFORE?

does he republican party have a record of cheating voters out of their rights to vote by using the cover of voter rolls cleansing

Yes you fucking retard.

The Dems ALSO have a record of cheating. A point that has been brought to your attention many times.

If you weigh the records on both sides, do you believe they are a wash?

I honestly don't give a crap about whether they are a wash or not. That is for partisan idiots like you and Desh (and anyone on the right) to bitch and whine about.

We should do everything we can to eliminate fraud/bullying/disenfranchisement etc... I don't care if it burns a rep or dem... if they are caught doing something illegal they should go to jail. If it is legal, but unethical, they should be called out for that too.

I honestly don't give a crap about whether they are a wash or not. That is for partisan idiots like you and Desh (and anyone on the right) to bitch and whine about.

We should do everything we can to eliminate fraud/bullying/disenfranchisement etc... I don't care if it burns a rep or dem... if they are caught doing something illegal they should go to jail. If it is legal, but unethical, they should be called out for that too.

I agree.

Back