Grinds Official Isideiwth.com data circa 2016

usf please stop spamming the board with the same comment over and over oh you will feel the full power of the G

I didn't say they were the same risk as cars, I said it was lower once you factored out some dumbass-ness. I can give you anecdotes of people that died in car crashes too.

Also some of the accidents DO sound like your friends fault. They hit a deer at speed (probably on a back road going way too fast). The actual driver was fine, it was the passenger that was catapulted. If I am driving behind a truck with a bunch of shit in it, I am going to either keep my distance or not being in the same lane.
City boy. When deer run out in front of you it's often not 100 feet in front of you but literally right in front of you. You don't even have time to react.

It was a shame too. She was an elementary school teacher and a fine, fine little spinner and would drop her panties for me in a heart beat when we dated in college. I was really bummed when I left for grad school and we parted ways.

City boy. When deer run out in front of you it's often not 100 feet in front of you but literally right in front of you. You don't even have time to react.

It was a shame too. She was an elementary school teacher and a fine, fine little spinner and would drop her panties for me in a heart beat when we dated in college. I was really bummed when I left for grad school and we parted ways.

ok dummy, I literally had a deer outside last night my window screehing. I live near a bunch of backroads. I basically live in a forest. I have had many run out in front of me. Haven't lived in the city for a couple of years.

We had a family of moose a couple of days ago. A mom and two yearlings, grazing on our lawns and shrubs. They stayed about three hours. Nearly tame.

ok dummy, I literally had a deer outside last night my window screehing. I live near a bunch of backroads. I basically live in a forest. I have had many run out in front of me. Haven't lived in the city for a couple of years.
Then you would know I'm right, Derp, Derp. Those crazy mother fuckers will run right out in front of you.

Back