Gwen Stefani: 'I Would Be Blessed With a Gay Son'

Do you think your niece and nephew's parents think their children are blessings?
Absolutely. Sure, they present challenges, but he and she are their kids! I can sure as hell say that their parents love and respect those two a helluva lot more than any abortion advocating democrat loves their kids. ;)

Last edited:
It's obvious what she's saying.

Doesn't every rightie say that every life is a blessing? I thought I always heard that when they had their pro-life hat on.
We still do, jackass. It's you fucking democrats who keep putting words in our mouths.

No way! You're one of the unbelievable idiots who claims it's a "choice"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't possibly convey enough laughter. What a hoot.
I know huh! LOL! Of course, my niece and nephew are still not sure whether they were born gay or not, but at least the Left knows they were! ;)

The hilarious irony of this post amuses me. No woman would ever want you and you think it is funny that someone thinks you're married.

LMFAO!

Pretty much everybody on here thinks Legion is a sad bastard that no right thinking woman would ever go near, it is plainly obvious that he is a sociopathic non-entity.

Whether she realizes it or not, there is no question that at least part of Gwen Stefani wishes one, or both of her sons were gay, and I firmly believe that is why she said what she said in that interview.

I know I'd not want my kids to be gay. If one of them were, I'd still love them. Steffani makes a statement without having lived it- naive, but I think the bigger point is she's trying to convey shed love her kids no matter what, just like any parent.

I know I'd not want my kids to be gay. If one of them were, I'd still love them. Steffani makes a statement without having lived it- naive, but I think the bigger point is she's trying to convey shed love her kids no matter what, just like any parent.
I'd be there with you if it weren't for the fact that she spoke about how she "allows her boys to embrace their feminine sides", and other shit like that. It's all simply too gushing for me. She's a tool.

Back