Gwen Stefani: 'I Would Be Blessed With a Gay Son'

Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

I am referring to Granule, you are a racist ignoramus, using the second person. (you)
Ignoramus.
Third person would be Granule (he, she, it) is a racist ignoramus.
The grammar lesson is free.
Your welcome.

You seem quite knowledgeable about this, it is from personal experience, isn't it?

As a matter of fact, yes.

IHA has been begging me to stop by and take advantage of his little "set up" whenever I feel like it.

However, as I've told him over and over, I don't swing that way.

3374771eee6174f786308d226fefc74b.jpg

Leviticus 20:13

:rofl2: He probably does that a lot with me.

Then explain how you think somebody can permanently alter their sexual preference. So-called conversion therapy is nothing but a scam.

They have a choice. We are born to procreate with the opposite sex. Don't argue with me. Argue with evolution. Are you anti science?

Are there girl lions who want to be boy lions? Are there lesbian lions?

They have a choice.

Granny's inability to comprehend why Ms Stefani would say such a thing is a byproduct of his homophobia.

It was such a stupid question. He claims Stefani said that because she was speaking to an LGBT crowd. He must think she'd say something different if she was speaking to the Southern Baptist convention, or something.

I am referring to Granule, you are a racist ignoramus, using the second person. (you)
Ignoramus.
Third person would be Granule (he, she, it) is a racist ignoramus.
The grammar lesson is free.
Your welcome.
You were referring to yourself, as there is no racist sitting in front of this computer. Why are you projecting?

Back