Gwen Stefani: 'I Would Be Blessed With a Gay Son'

I confess ignorance but wouldn't be a bit surprised.

3374771eee6174f786308d226fefc74b.jpg

Leviticus 20:13

Did somebody ask her something about "What if your son was gay?" or did she just volunteer this information? This would make a difference in what was portrayed. All people seeking a child would be "blessed" regardless of the sexual "orientation" of the child. Now, some may find it harder to see that they were "blessed" but they were nonetheless. Some may have a hard time seeing the "blessing" in having a deaf child. Personally I think Gwen might think it was still a blessing even if her child could never hear her sing.

Did somebody ask her something about "What if your son was gay?" or did she just volunteer this information? This would make a difference in what was portrayed. All people seeking a child would be "blessed" regardless of the sexual "orientation" of the child. Now, some may find it harder to see that they were "blessed" but they were nonetheless. Some may have a hard time seeing the "blessing" in having a deaf child. Personally I think Gwen might think it was still a blessing even if her child could never hear her sing.

Quote from the video; "Gwen told Pride Source she would be totally accepting if any of them came out to her one day.
"I would be blessed with a gay son, I just want my boys to be happy and healthy, and I just ask God to guide me every day to be a good mother because it is not an easy job."

See, the problem with Stefani's interview is that she looked way too eager to please the people conducting that interview. It's as if her entire career were depending on it. In essence, she's no different than any other left leaning moron.

Thanks everyone, for your input!

See, the problem with Stefani's interview is that she looked way too eager to please the people conducting that interview. It's as if her entire career were depending on it. In essence, she's no different than any other left leaning moron.

Thanks everyone, for your input!

Your analysis of Stefani's interview demonstrates a childish, agenda driven prejudgement.
Thanks for playing, racist!

Back