Gwen Stefani: 'I Would Be Blessed With a Gay Son'

I would not care if my son were to be Gay. I would be more upset if he became a lawyer or got a tattoo or decided to be a Republican. (I'm just kidding about the Republican thing)

I would be blessed with a blond haired, or tall, or short, or gay, or straight son.

I would not care if my son were to be Gay. I would be more upset if he became a lawyer or got a tattoo or decided to be a Republican. (I'm just kidding about the Republican thing)

I would be blessed with a blond haired, or tall, or short, or gay, or straight son.

You would care if he were gay. You lie

Perhaps someday I will. But now the question has been aimed at the Left, and idiots like you.

So why would someone say something like that? Can you answer the question?

I'll understand if you can't.

Duh. She's saying that her son would be a blessing to her and his sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

No, it really is you. I'm just trying to figure out how & why you assholes can keep your fingers pointed while parroting the same bullshit.
She said she'd be "blessed" to have a gay son. That's pretty powerful. Then she goes on to talk about how she encourages her boys to get in touch with their feminine side. How can she not wish that one, or both, of her sons were gay?
My son's not gay, so it's a moot point. I do have a niece who thinks she might be a lesbian, and a nephew who's bi-sexual. But I don't treat them any differently.

Do you think your niece and nephew's parents think their children are blessings?

It's obvious what she's saying.

Doesn't every rightie say that every life is a blessing? I thought I always heard that when they had their pro-life hat on.

It's obvious what she's saying.

Doesn't every rightie say that every life is a blessing? I thought I always heard that when they had their pro-life hat on.

Excellent point. I wonder if granuloma would support abortion if he knew the fetus would be gay.

Back