Hanoi Kerrys War Record...

Lol................

Pretty much BB, but I never used Coke. Like Pepsi better.
Learned about pot in Nam.

Well Hey I am a big Coca Cola fan...Pepsi is way too sweet..actually I prefer Lite Beer...but that is another story since I grew up..and sorry never used pot in Nam or in school or anywhere else...Happy Days...was my gig! Not dishing you just telling you about my background..fair enough?

Well Hey I am a big Coca Cola fan...Pepsi is way too sweet..actually I prefer Lite Beer...but that is another story since I grew up..and sorry never used pot in Nam or in school or anywhere else...Happy Days...was my gig! Not dishing you just telling you about my background..fair enough?
Same here. fair nuff as long as you don't assume i have used drugs that I have not.

Not really...!

You were a lonely soldier, I will give you Ann Margaret...my husband got to see Danny Kaye and thought he was perfect! He never mentioned any women entertainers, but he respected the hell out of Danny K! and got teary eyed when he died! That is my hubby crusty on the outside and a softie on the inside! That is why I adore him, plus he is just a wonderful man!

I think your hubby is patronizing ya or?....whatever...

www.1cda.org/VN Keith.htm

would you like me to post more cute gal pics who supported the troops?...'Donut Dollies' was my fav!

Back