HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

LOL, hardly. I was always the one taunting the bullies, slyly maneuvering them into situations where they would be beaten badly. I could tell many stories....

There was a kid in my neighborhood the same age but literally as large as a full grown man. For this story I'll call him "Al". Al wasn't too bright, couldn't play stick ball or street hockey worth a dime, and he was constantly picking on the younger kids. One day he decided he'd go after me. Al chased me around this car that was parked on the street, and I'd let him get close enough so he'd lunge, then dart away and he'd end up falling on his face. I repeated this several times and finally he gets the idea to launch himself over the car hood to get me. That didn't work either but it really pissed off the car's owner, who was a college kid painting a house in the neighborhood.

College kid gets off his ladder and grabs Al by the throat. Al was probably 15 but again, the same size as this college kid; actually a bit bigger. College is slowly chocking Al, and explains that he was bullied when he was a kid, and now it's payback time, then proceeds to give Al the beating of his life.

All us smaller kids were of course thrilled to see Al get his ass kicked. But then we saw a true "college" beating. This guy wasn't just kicking Al's ass, he was kicking his ribs, his balls, his neck and his face. We'd never seen anything like that before. It was both shocking and glorious.

Al went home crying and running, and he didn't show his scarred face for months. He was never the same. Never saw him bully anyone after that though...

Nice story, Al.

It is only nothing to you since you don't know anyone involved. This is one of the best threads of the month so far, for some of us. (we are a small community).

not deriding females....deriding your punk ass.

This should give you a good indication what USF's problem is Poet. He's mentally disabled, poor dear, and living off the gubmint tit like all the scumbag rednecks do.

Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911
That was my entire point.

I took your comment personal; because I'm on long term disability

This should give you a good indication what USF's problem is Poet. He's mentally disabled, poor dear, and living off the gubmint tit like all the scumbag rednecks do.

WTF? He said he worked at a juvenile correctional facility. Now he's on long term disability, and he had the nerve to talk about blacks on welfare (when everyone knows whites make up the largest group on welfare)?????? Fucking racist hypocrite

Cite, bearing in mind "constant".

CONSTANT

3: continually occurring or recurring : regular <a constant annoyance>

Examples of CONSTANT

He suffers from constant headaches.
Her constant chatter was a nuisance.
The house is in constant need of repairs.
a problem demanding constant attention

m-w.com

Must suck to b u.

WTF? He said he worked at a juvenile correctional facility. Now he's on long term disability, and he had the nerve to talk about blacks on welfare (when everyone knows whites make up the largest group on welfare)?????? Fucking racist hypocrite

How you were able to draw the conclusion of "..long term disability..." is beyond comprehension, except for the corners of your delusions.

Oh, not to worry. When I left here, I had that deranged girl on ignore....nothing has changed. She didn't change. Neither did I. LOL

I didn't ask you to define constant, dipshit. I asked you to cite "constant" examples of your claim.

Would you like to try again, or should we just consider this another in your long list of failures?
I'll consider it your failure.

Back