Happy days!

Does Winter idolize anyone on this site (besides me)? Pretty sure he is an independent guy, and he has actually had his children attacked by a poster, so he's kind of in your camp on this one.

Does Winter idolize anyone on this site (besides me)? Pretty sure he is an independent guy, and he has actually had his children attacked by a poster, so he's kind of in your camp on this one.
Liberals attacking the children of liberals, I doubt it!!

Why did your idol post my address then?
You people are lethal to those who do not bend to the will of your hyperpartisan cult.

My idol? You are still spouting bullshit.

I have no idea why anyone posted your address. I though that was grounds for being banned. BTW, the fact that someone agrees with someone on the odd issue or two, of the fact that they "Thank" a post, does not mean anyone idolizes anyone. You are seriously deranged.

I would ask you to prove what you claim, but we know that doesn't happen, does it?

Looks like I just idolized Winter. Then again, I have lopped him in with all of the retarded Alabamans (literally, the rest of the state) enough times that it balances out.

Looks like I just idolized Winter. Then again, I have lopped him in with all of the retarded Alabamans (literally, the rest of the state) enough times that it balances out.

You must be one of those Obamacultists too!!!

Hey, since DY spent so much time attacking my children, does that make him an Obamacultists? And I am now the victim of Obamacultists, so I am more like 007?

I doubt that non liberals would ever attack innocent children, that is a core of the obamacult.

I doubt that non liberals would ever attack innocent children, that is a core of the obamacult.

DY is as conservative as they get, and he has attacked my kids over and over and over. So what you doubt or don't doubt is irrelevant.

The difference is I don't hold everyone else responsible for one person's actions.

DY is as conservative as they get, and he has attacked my kids over and over and over. So what you doubt or don't doubt is irrelevant.

The difference is I don't hold everyone else responsible for one person's actions.
Neither do I.
Core to the obamacult is attacking the families of those who don't bowto their authoritarian dogma.

Neither do I.
Core to the obamacult is attacking the families of those who don't bowto their authoritarian dogma.

And yet, a perfect example of someone attacking someone's family is a staunch conservative on this board (although not around much anymore).

And one you claim is an Obamacultists (me) has not attacked anyone's family.

Funny how your shit doesn't hold up.

And yes, you do hold others responsible for one person's actions. You have blasted me because someone else attacked your children. I have not said one single word about your family (except in these discussions about talking about family)

And yet, a perfect example of someone attacking someone's family is a staunch conservative on this board (although not around much anymore).

And one you claim is an Obamacultists (me) has not attacked anyone's family.

Funny how your shit doesn't hold up.

And yes, you do hold others responsible for one person's actions. You have blasted me because someone else attacked your children. I have not said one single word about your family (except in these discussions about talking about family)
As obamacult you will.
Your messiah expects.

So you have accused me of being an Obamacultist because I attacked children, but now you say I will attack children because I am an Obamacultist?

LMAO! Yeah, professional help is what you need.
Yup, the abuse you hurl.
That's obamacult.
As is your sig.

Back