Happy days!

Some people are above the rules.
Howey has repeatedly called me a paedophile, mods do nothing.

I know for a fact that the obamacult would gladly murder children to punish their detractors.

It has happened before on a massive scale.

What you claim to know about Obama and some massive murder is irrelevant to what I am calling you out on.

You have claimed that I would murder your children because you disagree with me or with Obama's agenda. That is absolute bullshit. You are ranting like a lunatic with absolutely no reference to reality.

What you claim to know about Obama and some massive murder is irrelevant to what I am calling you out on.

You have claimed that I would murder your children because you disagree with me or with Obama's agenda. That is absolute bullshit. You are ranting like a lunatic with absolutely no reference to reality.
No I am stating a fact.
You are clouded by hate by obamacult propaganda.
Any one of you, at several of you in a mob would murder children.

That is reality.

No I am stating a fact.
You are clouded by hate by obamacult propaganda.
Any one of you, at several of you in a mob would murder children.

That is reality.

It is you who would murder children, and probably already have. You obviously have a long standing relationship with numerous other murderous people, and probably have a collection of grisly souvenirs.

I can't wait until you are caught.

In fact, you worked up to killing children after torturing and killing pets for years.

Pity you never got the courage up to try attacking anyone who could fight back. You love forcing your will on the weak.

It is you who would murder children, and probably already have. You obviously have a long standing relationship with numerous other murderous people, and probably have a collection of grisly souvenirs.

Me thinks you are getting dangerously close to crossing a line

I have met many hyperpartisan people like you.
Many have killed,raped and murdered in the name of their dogma.
I stopped them from continuing.

In fact, you worked up to killing children after torturing and killing pets for years.

Pity you never got the courage up to try attacking anyone who could fight back. You love forcing your will on the weak.
You are completely wrong.
Yours is a murderous cult of hate.
I saved possibly thousands of innocents from the horrors of political murder.
Just a pity we didnt act sooner.

I didnt post my Boston address.

You are an insane mother fucking lying piece of shit.

I'm British, I live in Boston .
I'm British, I live in Boston .

But if it is personal, bring it, you have my address!

Last edited by 007; Yesterday at 07:16 AM.

You do realize that if you delete something from a post that's been changed, it doesn't change it when that post is quoted, right, nutcase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are above the rules.
Howey has repeatedly called me a paedophile, mods do nothing.

I know for a fact that the obamacult would gladly murder children to punish their detractors.

It has happened before on a massive scale.

Me thinks you are getting dangerously close to crossing a line

For once we agree.

Hope you enjoyed your stay, 007. With any luck the ban will be permanent.

You do realize that if you delete something from a post that's been changed, it doesn't change it when that post is quoted, right, nutcase?
I posted it for a second, then edited out.
You clearly deliberately re edited it with a view to cause risk.

Now that is obamacult.

You deny calling me a paedo?

For once we agree.

Hope you enjoyed your stay, 007. With any luck the ban will be permanent.
Lets see, how about you posting my personal details all over the forum, after doctoring them up and maliciously editing them and accusing me of being a sex offender.

You liar.

If I edit a post, and you edit something into it during a quote, it is you who is responsible.

You are posting my details all over the forum, cease and desist from these obamacult attacks.
You are instigating your fellow cult members to murder my family.

I have not seen any other address. If someone did, in fact, post your personal information, that would be grounds for them being banned.

Now, on to the more ridiculous claims. You are saying that I would murder your child??? WTF? Have you lost your we little damaged mind? With what little you know of me you now claim I would murder your child??

You love playing the victim, don't you?
Howeys signature line, incitement to endanger.

Obamacult!

Back