Happy days!

Did you, however briefly, post your own address?

If your answer is no, then report Howey and get him banned.
If your answer is yes, then you are an idiot.
What you are saying is that howey is a great man for inciting murder against my son because I have a different, less radical political viewpoint than him?
You agree with inciting murder of infants?

That's obamacult.
I was subjected to several dozen threats and abuses over a period of an hour, accidentally posting my address as a post rather than in a pm, hardly surprising under such duress, I immediately deleted the address when I realised the mistake.
Howey then disseminated that info with the intent to incite other liberals to murder my family.
Most of the liberals on this forum believe he is a hero of the obamacult for doing this and are activly encouraging it/participating in the incitement.
I have requested he stop but his response was to call me a sex offender.

Oh? I am hyperpartisan now? Any proof of that?

I doubt you have stopped much of anything.

I doubt you have a shred of human decency.

I deployed to stop Serbian forced engaged in ethnic cleansing in Kosovo.
You are encouraging howies crusade to see my child murdered.

What you are saying is that howey is a great man for inciting murder against my son because I have a different, less radical political viewpoint than him?
You agree with inciting murder of infants?

That's obamacult.
I was subjected to several dozen threats and abuses over a period of an hour, accidentally posting my address as a post rather than in a pm, hardly surprising under such duress, I immediately deleted the address when I realised the mistake.
Howey then disseminated that info with the intent to incite other liberals to murder my family.
Most of the liberals on this forum believe he is a hero of the obamacult for doing this and are activly encouraging it/participating in the incitement.
I have requested he stop but his response was to call me a sex offender.

I have said no such thing. I did not pas any judgement on the post at all. I have given no indication about how I feel about it.

All I have done is point out that you did, indeed, post your own address. He merely copied it.

Of course, then you went all delusional with the "he is going to murder my children!" rants.

I have said no such thing. I did not pas any judgement on the post at all. I have given no indication about how I feel about it.

All I have done is point out that you did, indeed, post your own address. He merely copied it.

Of course, then you went all delusional with the "he is going to murder my children!" rants.
Never said that at all you lying scumbag.
You can't make a point without dishonest ad Homs!

Howeys too incontinent to answer now!!
He fucking stinks of shit, disgusting smelly savage!!!

I would feel bad for anyone else, but shittypants howey has earned it !
Stinking fuvking incontinent savage cunt ,
Stinks of shit!!

Never said that at all you lying scumbag.
You can't make a point without dishonest ad Homs!

Excuse me?? You actually have the audacity to talk about someone else's dishonest ad homs?? WTF??

You have accused me of so many things without any basis in fact that it boggles the mind.

Perhaps you did not say "He is going to murder my children", but you did say that I would murder people if the disagreed with Obama's agenda.

Back