Happy Pride!!

I can't understand why anyone would parade around thinking being homosexual is something to be proud of.
Do we run around with our dicks, tits and pussies hanging out yelling about how proud we are to be straight.
It's fucking weird.
Exactly. Just more childishness from the left. They want to BE SEEN acting the fool. They like to draw attention to themselves,....the more perverse the better in their childlike minds.

Its like these idiots that parade around with dyed pink, purple, green hair. They might as well just hold a sign up over their heads that reads......." PLEASE LOOK AT ME! Im a needy child throwing a tantrum...LOOK AT ME" :laugh: buncha frickin babies.

Exactly. Just more childishness from the left. They want to BE SEEN acting the fool. They like to draw attention to themselves,....the more perverse the better in their childlike minds.
The narcissism of the Modern Morons is something terrifying. I am thinking that this is in part part of the decline of Christianity...Christian Service is an antidote.

That flag became popular during the spree of cops killing black people without cause.
That's simple fact. Denial is disingenuous.

That's what the flag represents, and only blatant racist fly it.
Somebody came into our neighborhood with one on his car about two years ago.
He was parking in front of a neighbor's house, apparently to visit.

My son and I told him that he'd best not get out of his car and should immediately drive away instead.
We decided that it was appropriate to suspend both freedom of speech and freedom of assembly on our street,
and see what would come of it.

Nothing did.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...That's what the flag represents to you and yours...not me and mine....
(Your words and suggestions to a stranger surprise and disappoint me quite honestly... I'm kind of sad and don't really understand...but I asked a question seriously, and you answered, so I appreciate that...)

Oh well, that being said, have a good morning and a very good week....I know that I will...;) Are you even watching, let alone enjoying, the NBA finals? :)

The narcissism of the Modern Morons is something terrifying. I am thinking that this is in part part of the decline of Christianity...Christian Service is an antidote.
Not to be a jerk or anything but....GEE, whoda thunk it! Of course thats the answer! Declining morals mean a decline in EVERYTHING. Morals do not come from man,....they come from GOD. Take God out of the equation and you have nothing. Men are nothing without God,...empty vessels living meaningless lives where ANYTHING goes . No degeneracy is too far. This is why GOD is the first to be attacked by those who oppose us. They want people to believe he doesnt even exist. The less people who know the living God the easier it is for our enemies.

Not to be a jerk or anything but....GEE, whoda thunk it! Of course thats the answer! Declining morals mean a decline in EVERYTHING. Morals do not come from man,....they come from GOD. Take God out of the equation and you have nothing. Men are nothing without God,...empty vessels living meaningless lives where ANYTHING goes . No degeneracy is too far. This is why GOD is the first to be attacked by those who oppose us. They want people to believe he doesnt even exist. The less people who know the living God the easier it is for our enemies.
People used to serve God or serve others in the service of God and now they serve themselves instead (Narcissism).

Or as I used to say quite often "Its all about MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!"

People used to serve God or serve others in the service of God and now they serve themselves instead (Narcissism).

Or as I used to say quite often "Its all about MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!"
One of the very many reasons it's time for Joe Biden to go....

One of the very many reasons it's time for Joe Biden to go....
Joe Biden is cosplaying President in service of the Revolution, if there is a God he has a lot of splainin to do but replacing him with another loyal Revolution agent will change nothing.

Policy is decided in the dark, and instructions are then given to the President...who follows them.

If I am right it is much more important to get rid of say Obama....but we cant.....he sits on the Revolutions High Command outside of the reach of the people.

That flag became popular during the spree of cops killing black people without cause.
That's simple fact. Denial is disingenuous.

That's what the flag represents, and only blatant racist fly it.
Somebody came into our neighborhood with one on his car about two years ago.
He was parking in front of a neighbor's house, apparently to visit.

My son and I told him that he'd best not get out of his car and should immediately drive away instead.
We decided that it was appropriate to suspend both freedom of speech and freedom of assembly on our street,
and see what would come of it.

Nothing did.
Good for you. It's always amusing -- and disgusting -- to see those who fly/post that flag support a treasonous orange shitgibbon whose instigation of an attack on our Capitol cost the lives and safety of LEOs.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...That's what the flag represents to you and yours...not me and mine....
(Your words and suggestions to a stranger surprise and disappoint me quite honestly... I'm kind of sad and don't really understand...but I asked a question seriously, and you answered, so I appreciate that...)

Oh well, that being said, have a good morning and a very good week....I know that I will...;) Are you even watching, let alone enjoying, the NBA finals? :)
Yet it's perfectly fine for YOU to tell "strangers" here that they are fat, unhealthy, confused, psychotic, wrong, fucked up, unhinged, or otherwise flawed. Guess it does hurt when you think you've successfully schmoozed someone (Nifty, in this case) only to be named by him what you are -- a hypocritical racist. Tsk.

Joe Biden is cosplaying President in service of the Revolution, if there is a God he has a lot of splainin to do but replacing him with another loyal Revolution agent will change nothing.

Policy is decided in the dark, and instructions are then given to the President...who follows them.
Very possibly true these days...but we sure need a change...desperately need a change...

nKmQCxt.jpg

Back