Happy Pride!!

Are you even watching, let alone enjoying, the NBA finals? :)
I don't follow basketball at all, usually, but our Celtics are playing Mark Cuban's team in the finals
as you apparently know.

I am anything but an expert on that game, but it appears to me
that both teams, in Massachusetts and Texas alike, have an excellent white player,
a shooting guard for the Mavericks and a backup center for the Celtics.

I thought that was really cool, just like black kids playing hockey.
Do they still have that in Ohio?
When I was a kid, we had a truly great white player from Ohio State named John Havlicek,
but it was more common back then.

I really haven't watched basketball in ages,
but yes, I am enjoying the finals.
The game is very different from what it used to be like, though.
People are shooting from forty feet out,
so when something exciting DOES happen in the paint,
the fans go wild.

I don't follow basketball at all, usually, but our Celtics are playing Mark Cuban's team in the finals
as you apparently know.

I am anything but an expert on that game, but it appears to me
that both teams, in Massachusetts and Texas alike, have an excellent white player,
a shooting guard for the Mavericks and a backup center for the Celtics.

I thought that was really cool, just like black kids playing hockey.
Do they still have that in Ohio?
When I was a kid, we had a truly great white player from Ohio State named John Havlicek,
but it was more common back then.

I really haven't watched basketball in ages,
but yes, I am enjoying the finals.
The game is very different from what it used to be like, though.
People are shooting from forty feet out,
so when something exciting DOES happen in the paint,
the fans go wild.
Do we have black and white basketball players here? Last I looked we do....Ohio is a very diverse when it comes to sports team makeup... No i'm pretty color blind... As i've always been...living at home or Teaching would have been very difficult if I wasn't...;) Great game last night... You do have some very enthusiastic fans...;) It was.
A full day of watching sports her...the Memorial..the Tribe...the finals.... We do love our sports here... ( Do you buy chance Remember a kid named Jared Sullinger who played for Boston? Just curious... It was a while ago...)

Last edited:
A full day of watching sports her...the Nemotisl...the Tribe...the finals.... We do love our sports here...
I used to love watching sports too.
I'm much more casual about it now in my old age.

I've stopped flying so I don't go to see the big fights anymore.
Fenway Park is the most uncomfortable venue in Major League Baseball.

Still, when one of the local teams makes the finals in anything,
people talk about it and it's worth watching on TV at least.

After the game last night, I was still pretty awake so I watched a 1950s fight on YouTube.
It was in faded black and white, of course,
but what I loved was that all the fans were wearing suits and ties at ringside.
It brought back memories of going to the fights with my dad when I was a small boy.
Two things I remember.

Dad and I wore suits and ties, but also,
I don't remember seeing any other young kids there back then.
There would be a few women, especially in the expensive ringside seats where we weren't,
but Mom NEVER came to the fights with Dad and me.

The Gestapo never came with the kids and me either.

I'm proud that I earned a doctorate. You're proud that another man stuck his cock up your ass.

Pride, it's not what it used to be...
Excuse you? I don't have anal sex. I'm a female who is married to a man not that it's any of your business. Jesus you homophobes are seriously fucked up. Psst..why do you care how and with who others are having sex? Is it because you can't get any?

OMG NHB is a LGBTQ ally we must insinuate she isn't a real woman! That will get her to shut up!

LMAO! nope
BTW you maga morons are obsessed with genitals and its gross. No, I won't prove I am a woman to you. Stop being so fucking crude and disgusting.

Cry some more. Nobody is making you celebrate the month of even post in this thread. Oh the fake outrage..
No one is crying.They're simply commenting that this is just another one of your many troll threads... You made it crystal clear while you're here on JPP... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...;)

Its like these idiots that parade around with dyed pink, purple, green hair. They might as well just hold a sign up over their heads that reads......." PLEASE LOOK AT ME! Im a needy child throwing a tantrum...LOOK AT ME" :laugh: buncha frickin babies.
What is funny is that is how all our your posts come off.

No one is crying.They're simply commenting that this is just another one of your many troll threads...
Don't like them? Skip them. An adult will just scroll on by and comment on another thread that interests them. Be an adult and not disrupt a thread you have no interest in.

giphy.webp

Back