Happy Pride!!

6e75d8e7-ead1-4859-b2a2-5fe8d3c4bd9a_720x493-jpg.1577971
Yeah that's the stuff the maga christians would love to implement here. One in the same.

In the style of Trump Truth Social.

Happy pride month to everyone including the human scum RON (lil Ron Ron) DESANTIS who is an incredibly conflicted short man and the UNSUPREME court justices Clarence (Walmart parking lot) Thomas and Samuel (my wife did it) Alito!!

I could go on but you get the idea. I wear pride gear daily, even my phone and watch are rainbow themed. Screw the haters.

In the style of Trump Truth Social.

Happy pride month to everyone including the human scum RON (lil Ron Ron) DESANTIS who is an incredibly conflicted short man and the UNSUPREME court justices Clarence (Walmart parking lot) Thomas and Samuel (my wife did it) Alito!!

I could go on but you get the idea. I wear pride gear daily, even my phone and watch are rainbow themed. Screw the haters.
Screw loose much?

Hey,....whatever fags do is their business I guess. But I dont need to see it. They can hump each other till they go blind for all I care as long as they keep it in the closet where it belongs. No NORMAL person wants to be around it. Disgusting.

That's disgusting. :sick:
Liars are always disgusting. Worse are oath-breaking traitors.

When Bill Clinton, a draft-dodging adulterer, looked America in the face and said "I didn't inhale", I knew he was a lying POS and not to be trusted. When the details of his affair with Lewinsky came out and his failure to do his duty against al-Qaeda, it only confirmed my initial distrust.

When Donald Trump, another draft-dodging adulterer, lied about the election being stolen and organized an attack on Congress, I knew he was an oath-breaking traitor who deserved to be tried and hung like a traitor.

Both are disgusting, but Trump is the worst of the pair.

Anyone who takes an oath to the Constitution and then breaks it is a scumbag. Anyone who takes the oath and then attacks the United States is a traitor.

What is your view of people who take an oath and then break it, Marco?

6k6asf.jpg

Liars are always disgusting. Worse are oath-breaking traitors.

When Bill Clinton, a draft-dodging adulterer, looked America in the face and said "I didn't inhale", I knew he was a lying POS and not to be trusted. When the details of his affair with Lewinsky came out and his failure to do his duty against al-Qaeda, it only confirmed my initial distrust.

When Donald Trump, another draft-dodging adulterer, lied about the election being stolen and organized an attack on Congress, I knew he was an oath-breaking traitor who deserved to be tried and hung like a traitor.

Both are disgusting, but Trump is the worst of the pair.

Anyone who takes an oath to the Constitution and then breaks it is a scumbag. Anyone who takes the oath and then attacks the United States is a traitor.

What is your view of people who take an oath and then break it, Marco?

6k6asf.jpg
Dutch, the arbiter of truth and morality. Give it a fucking break.

Dutch, the arbiter of truth and morality. Give it a fucking break.
You condemn me then make yourself the arbiter of truth and morality, Quesa? Maybe you should take a mental health day?
Mszp1M0.gif

The fact you ran from my question like a buceta pequena was expected. It's a good thing you are outside the USA. LOL

You condemn me then make yourself the arbiter of truth and morality, Quesa? Maybe you should take a mental health day?
Mszp1M0.gif

The fact you ran from my question like a buceta pequena was expected. It's a good thing you are outside the USA. LOL
Oh so you are trying to use bad Portuguese to insult me. Palavron!

Oh so you are trying to use bad Portuguese to insult me. Palavron!
Arguing with Mr. Tiny Penis is a waste of your time. He is riddled with TDS and he thinks WHITE SUPREMACISTS are living under his bed. Best to leave him alone and let him continue to admire himself in his bathroom mirror.

Back