Happy Pride!!

No, they don't. But their families and friends do care. Of course, scum like you don't care that they died so dirtbags like you can bitch and complain.

Schooling? By who? Assholes like you? Lol! Keep your cookies, they're stale anyways.
My dad was a B-17 pilot and spent a year in a POW camp. He hated Trump. My son serves in the army. Oops.

Last edited:
My dad was a B-17 pilot and spent a year in a POW camp. He hated Trump. My son serves in the army. Oops.
Mine is a military family too. Grandfather served on a tin can in WWI, dad did two tours in Vietnam, uncles all did a hitch in the service, brother served one year in Iraq and two in Afghanistan. My dad, brother and I are all military retirees.

Notice that very few of the MAGAts served and those that did are oath-breakers.

Mine is a military family too. Grandfather served on a tin can in WWI, dad did two tours in Vietnam, uncles all did a hitch in the service, brother served one year in Iraq and two in Afghanistan. My dad, brother and I are all military retirees.

Notice that very few of the MAGAts served and those that did are oath-breakers.
Arby NEVER served

Not surprising. I would assume almost any large (urban) area would have one.
Columbus activities are Huge...Stonewall is June 14 and 15th...the first was in 1982 with about 200 people...these days it's around 700,000....
I'd guess we almost rival the Cali ones...
(Actually, the one just last Friday was our own little burb...we're small but mighty...it's well attended... a Be Kind city...;))

arz-3duz4m_t3-jpg.1577848
The tears are delicious.

Which one is you? Just curious...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing quite like a sex parade to liven things up. They should be more inclusive though, and invite the swingers, hookers, massage parlors, and other sex workers and deviant sex proclivities to participate too.
Looks pretty fucking funny to me. Does looking at that photo make your bung-holio quiver?

That’s true. Only the extremes on both sides.
Agreed. No doubt most Americans are concerned about the direction of their lives and community, but only the most extreme are screaming and threatening violence, retribution and denials of misconduct.

Reasonable people are reasonable. The extremes, not so much.

Which one is you? Just curious...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing quite like a sex parade to liven things up. They should be more inclusive though, and invite the swingers, hookers, massage parlors, and other sex workers and deviant sex proclivities to participate too.
Looks pretty fucking funny to me. Does looking at that photo make your bung-holio quiver?
Terry lives in Florida. He likes to fly an American flag upside down and scream about State's Rights and his rights, yet he spends a lot of time bitching about what those in other states do. Especially California and New York. Go figure.

Despite Terry's continued screams of everything gay, woke or Leftist, in major events, not matter how controversial across the nation, I look at the crowd's reaction to see if they like it or not. This crowd seems to like it so, unlike Terry's authoritarianism, I'm not concerned.

Terry lives in Florida. He likes to fly an American flag upside down and scream about State's Rights and his rights, yet he spends a lot of time bitching about what those in other states do. Especially California and New York. Go figure.

Despite Terry's continued screams of everything gay, woke or Leftist, in major events, not matter how controversial across the nation, I look at the crowd's reaction to see if they like it or not. This crowd seems to like it so, unlike Terry's authoritarianism, I'm not concerned.
The parade looks like a hoot to me. I would have liked to have seen it. But then again, I’m no right wing pussy.

Back