Happy Pride!!

happy-pride-v0-dmua87rrv14d1.jpeg
Which one is you? Just curious...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing quite like a sex parade to liven things up. They should be more inclusive though, and invite the swingers, hookers, massage parlors, and other sex workers and deviant sex proclivities to participate too.

Remember all the way back to when we were jamming 15 year olds up for dressing slutty.

The Good Old Days.

SUE ME!

Which one is you? Just curious...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing quite like a sex parade to liven things up. They should be more inclusive though, and invite the swingers, hookers, massage parlors, and other sex workers and deviant sex proclivities to participate too.
Some of those guys looks desperate for a decent meal.
We're Americans.
We're not supposed to look like that.

At least the broad in the red swimsuit isn't starving herself.

The fag crowd get a whole month (June) while those who died fighting for this country only get one (Memorial) day...
That’s because they are already dead and don’t care. Or maybe you’re just dumb. See, pride month isn’t federally mandated. It’s not recognized by any government. It is not a national holiday. Memorial Day IS. You appear completely unable to make even a simple distinction. You should probably get more schooling before you post. If you had done a simple bit of investigation you would have discovered that the entire month of May is Military Appreciation month, and that November is Veterans and Military Families appreciation month. So before you throw a temper tantrum in front of mommy because you didn’t get a cookie, check your plate. There are TWO cookies right there. You just have to look, crybaby.

That’s because they are already dead and don’t care. Or maybe you’re just dumb. See, pride month isn’t federally mandated. It’s not recognized by any government. It is not a national holiday. Memorial Day IS. You appear completely unable to make even a simple distinction. You should probably get more schooling before you post. If you had done a simple bit of investigation you would have discovered that the entire month of May is Military Appreciation month, and that November is Veterans and Military Families appreciation month. So before you throw a temper tantrum in front of mommy because you didn’t get a cookie, check your plate. There are TWO cookies right there. You just have to look, crybaby.
No, they don't. But their families and friends do care. Of course, scum like you don't care that they died so dirtbags like you can bitch and complain.

Schooling? By who? Assholes like you? Lol! Keep your cookies, they're stale anyways.

I can speak from having seen the Pride Parade for decades now.

On one hand it's definitely not my scene. It's not something I understand. At the same time, to each his own. They can live as they choose. I have an Aunt who's a lesbian and a cousin who recently left her husband (they have three kids) declaring herself to be a lesbian as well. I don't love them any less than I do any other family member. We're all God's children at the end of the day.

In the style of Trump Truth Social.

Happy pride month to everyone including the human scum RON (lil Ron Ron) DESANTIS who is an incredibly conflicted short man and the UNSUPREME court justices Clarence (Walmart parking lot) Thomas and Samuel (my wife did it) Alito!!

I could go on but you get the idea. I wear pride gear daily, even my phone and watch are rainbow themed. Screw the haters.
Piss poor impersonation.

Back