APP - Harkin says bribes are just "small stuff"

So no real facts to offer? Thought so. You = fail.

And you have no idea what a neocon is if you think i'm one. Im a populist.

Which is just as idiotic.

But Taicheeze does have the habit of accusing everyone and their mother of being neocons. He probably tells children that there's a neocon hiding under their beds.

But Taicheeze does have the habit of accusing everyone and their mother of being neocons. He probably tells children that there's a neocon hiding under their beds.

I personnally don't think that he's allowed to be around children.
At least not unsupervised.

So no real facts to offer? Thought so. You = fail.

And you have no idea what a neocon is if you think i'm one. Im a populist.

Are you really that stupid to think that your general denial is a substitute for fact based proof? Damn man, get your ass out of your hat, and put the pointy hood away. The chronology of this thread is your undoing.

And please stop being a coward...."populist" is just another way for you to try hiding your exact alignment with the teabaggers, birthers and other PNAC nonsense that has blindly backed the Shrub & company for 8 years.

Get an adult to explain it to you. Since you and the other parrots keep repeating and defending EVERY god damned policy of the Shrub & company, and then swearing that you're NOT a conservative per se, that makes you a new conservative...or neocon for short. Don't like the label, don't talk the rhetoric.

Are you really that stupid to think that your general denial is a substitute for fact based proof? Damn man, get your ass out of your hat, and put the pointy hood away. The chronology of this thread is your undoing.

And please stop being a coward...."populist" is just another way for you to try hiding your exact alignment with the teabaggers, birthers and other PNAC nonsense that has blindly backed the Shrub & company for 8 years.

You have offered nothing.

Let go of the hate.

Affirmative Action is discrimination against white males, by design. Discriminating against white men is the point of it, you know that. Don't be gay.

You have offered nothing.

Let go of the hate.

Affirmative Action is discrimination against white males, by design. Discriminating against white men is the point of it, you know that. Don't be gay.

You're a liar. Posts 347 and 350 demonstrate how you just ignore what you don't like and parrot the same BS over and over.

As I said, you're a lying coward and racist to boot. Black folk weren't in charge of the Enron, S&L, and Wall St./Bank debacles, were they bunky? Nope, white men screwed YOU, and didn't give a second thought about it. Grow up and deal, dumbass.

Last edited:

Populism is a 19th Century philosophy that predates birthers and PNAC by quite a long time. Since teabagging is as olde as the American Revolution, I guess you could associate the two. Either way, it is as ignorant as you are, Mr. Neocon.

Get an adult to explain it to you. Since you and the other parrots keep repeating and defending EVERY god damned policy of the Shrub & company, and then swearing that you're NOT a conservative per se, that makes you a new conservative...or neocon for short. Don't like the label, don't talk the rhetoric.

I don't recall defending the Shrub & Co., so what gives? I won't discuss labels with you, because you are an idiot, except populism, because its only defender is Asshate, who is even more amusing than you are. You are a neolib, and therefore not one to talk about this sort of stuff...

I don't recall defending the Shrub & Co., so what gives? I won't discuss labels with you, because you are an idiot, except populism, because its only defender is Asshate, who is even more amusing than you are. You are a neolib, and therefore not one to talk about this sort of stuff...

populism is merely anti-elitism and anti-fascism.

Populism rejects the elitist brainwash of internationalist fascism.

Populism is caring for the little guy, instead of ruining his life based on unfounded and cruel elitism, and the brainwash that, " this is how society has to be " etc.

populism is merely anti-elitism and anti-fascism.

Populism rejects the elitist brainwash of internationalist fascism.

Populism is caring for the little guy, instead of ruining his life based on unfounded and cruel elitism, and the brainwash that, " this is how society has to be " etc.

Newsflash, our most populist president ruined the lives of many of the little guys by trashing the economy (Jackson).

Populism is a 19th Century philosophy that predates birthers and PNAC by quite a long time. Since teabagging is as olde as the American Revolution, I guess you could associate the two. Either way, it is as ignorant as you are, Mr. Neocon.

1. If you had paid attention to what I wrote, I pointed out that Asshat's claim of being a "populist" as a being false. So you've wasted time and space stating moot points on word origins.

2. Like I said before, when someone spends months defending EVERY policy of the Shrub & company post after post, then they use every "new conservative" pundit as reference points and sources of information, then they are a neocon. Don't like the label, then don't do the walk/talk.

Last edited:

Like I'm supposed to be impressed by this latest hissy fit of yours?

Are you going to state that you categorically were against EVERY heinous policy and action of the Shrub & company? If so, then that makes your accusation of "neolib" even more absurd.

But let me dumb it down for you, genius.....a "neolib" would have to be a "new Liberal" someone who use to be a conservative or a conservative that embraces a more extreme viewpoint.... like the "new conservatives" were someone who use to be liberal or a conservative that embraces a more extreme conservative view.

Since I've never been a political conservative, nor an extreme liberal, and have criticized Obama, your label is just a childish copycat taunt.

Grow up, man.

Back