Harris is ahead even in very conservative "real clear politics"

Cancel the election right?

Oh puhleeeze. You Trumpists don't care about "elections" unless you win them. All others are null and void. This is what a cult says.

So don't come on here acting like your guy gives one flying FUCK about elections or the will of anyone except his most ardent lickspittles.

Oh puhleeeze. You Trumpists don't care about "elections" unless you win them. All others are null and void. This is what a cult says.

So don't come on here acting like your guy gives one flying FUCK about elections or the will of anyone except his most ardent lickspittles.
Canc.thr election right? Stfu

It's for your grade level.

So now your drunken wander across the keyboard is MY fault?

May I ask you, as a Conservative, have you EVER taken responsibility for yourself EVER in your life? Just curious because so many Conservatives seem to always try to blame SOMEONE else for their fuck-ups.

It's sad but also kinda funny that the "big men" of the Right are such whiners.

So now your drunken wander across the keyboard is MY fault?

May I ask you, as a Conservative, have you EVER taken responsibility for yourself EVER in your life? Just curious because so many Conservatives seem to always try to blame SOMEONE else for their fuck-ups.

It's sad but also kinda funny that the "big men" of the Right are such whiners.
What?

she will not be able to hide her record forever - you can't shine shit.

the media is running interference - but it won't last

she will not be able to hide her record forever - you can't shine shit.

the media is running interference - but it won't last

Are you joking? Given Trump's "record" which includes dozens of fraud convictions, countless bald-faced lies, mockery of POW's, mockery of KIA's, mockery of fallen soldiers in general, mockery of the disabled, gross mishandling of a pandemic, mostly broken campaign promises, unbelievable levels of family grift for the Kushners, the rape accusations, the conviction for sexual abuse, the open bragging of non-consensual sexual molestation of women, the list goes on.....

AND YOU ARE THINKING THERE'S JUICY DIRT ON KAMALA??????

Are you daft?

Are you joking? Given Trump's "record" which includes dozens of fraud convictions, countless bald-faced lies, mockery of POW's, mockery of KIA's, mockery of fallen soldiers in general, mockery of the disabled, gross mishandling of a pandemic, mostly broken campaign promises, unbelievable levels of family grift for the Kushners, the rape accusations, the conviction for sexual abuse, the open bragging of non-consensual sexual molestation of women, the list goes on.....

AND YOU ARE THINKING THERE'S JUICY DIRT ON KAMALA??????

Are you daft?
I think she is too far left for the country - and even for a democratic party had they conducted a real primary and not a coup

she was anointed. she is hiding from her past positions or saying she no longer has them

and yes - there is dirt on her. Like how she gave money to felons to bail them out. or hid evidence to keep innocent people in jail

I think she is too far left for the country

Really? How do you arrive at that?

- and even for a democratic party had they conducted a real primary and not a coup

OK, now I know you have nothing to add of value to the conversation. Sorry I was mistaken. There was no "coup" sweetie. It was a free and fair election and your guy lost. When you grow up and play sports with the other big kids remember: when you lose it is YOUR FAULT it was NOT stolen from you.

This will be helpful information for you as you grow up and learn to live in the real world.

and yes - there is dirt on her. Like how she gave money to felons to bail them out. or hid evidence to keep innocent people in jail

So now you care about FELONIES??? Need I remind you your guy has about 34 felony convictions?

I'd be interested in seeing your information but given how you've already let me know you are a moron or a loon I don't really think I'll give it much credibility.

But knock yerself out.

Back